Vintage Hotels

Vintage Hotels Employee Reviews

Canada33 reviews
Busy place with a good team/work atmosphere. Flexible hours with a great work environment.
If moving to the area and are strong in customer service I would reccomend
Developed a floor plan with the reservations on the book for serves to prepare and deliver an excellent services.
Improved communication skills.

The workplace culture is very welcoming, professional and hard worker.
It's a great working environment, with great staff. There is a lot of perks of working at Vintage hotels for example free yearly stays and employee of the month is a great perk.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
lots of hours or no hours
Work with great people
My manager cares about me and takes an interest

Customers are awesome

I get recognized for a job well done

Have fun
Pros
Benefits, perks, free night stays, 50% off meals
Cons
Working weekends
Sales team was inviting and friendly. Work-life balance was fair in the sales/marketing department. This was an internship but would consider going back to work permanent full-time if position with desired salary became available.
This is the worse company to work for in Niagara Region. They expect a lot of experience and expertise and pay terrible salaries. Give me a break!!! IT Technician job posting offers $33, 000 in salary and Vintage wants 3 years experience.

That is an insult to an experienced mid-professional .

Don't even bother ...
Pros
Nothing outstanding
Cons
Many
The 6 reviews written are not by real employees! Guaranteed!!! Horrifying management, equally horrifying co-workers. They are getting the right reputation to have to fudge reviews! Only newbies to the industry or near homeless people would resort to working there!
Pros
None whatsoever
Cons
List too long
I loved the difference between the 3 properties. There was never a dull moment. Met a lot of people from all over the world. Great experience
Pros
hours
Cons
moved away
Amazing incredible place to work. There is a great interest in staff and dedication to there advancement when I started on the front desk I was interested in being a front office manager. They have put me on a training plan to get me ready. The training is in depth and I felt very comfortable working for this company. I believe we had the CEO and VP of HR come and they were very kind and have always been very helpful. The management team at my property are dedicated to work but really is one place I can say I enjoy working for such a fun place.
Pros
staff lunches, staff summer picnic and ball game, great people to work with
I love working here. All of Management cares for their team. There is mutual respect. Best company I have ever worked for and I've worked for a lot. We have wonderful employee events, sporting tournaments, Christmas parties and contests.

We have incentives almost every month. It seems that every month our hotels makes the incentive and we are given a Visa gift card. Usually around $100!!!! Every year we also get profit share.

They pay great too. I have a friend that works as a line cook in Niagara Falls, and I get paid $2.00 more an hour.
Pros
Free lunch, profit share, benefits, pay
Cons
Drive is half an hour from my house
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vintage Hotels?
There was a lot of daily tasks to be done, including preparation of rooms, cleaning after other groups, moving and setting up tables for banquets. There was a good work environment and I enjoyed working there.
A typical day at work is fast paced and busy. I have grown and learned as an individual as well as a team member in this environment. Management is helpful and there when you need them. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing a guest who has been completely taken aback with my services.
I enjoy going to work, it is one of the best companies in Canada.
They provide excellent training, and teach good skills how to do your job best.

My managers are excellent group of people, they are willing to help any time of a day they are also my coworkers.

The hardest part of a job to say awake at night when it is not busy.

I enjoy helping people as a Guest Service Representative.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no on the site parking when it is too busy