Vintage Hotels

- Responded to email / phone calls

- Cultivated new accounts

- Toured properties with clients

- Created and secured contracts

This was a fun place to work for. I could see great potential for growth and advancement. I did not like being limited to a desk. I left this job because I wanted to try another job offer that gave the the freedom to work creatively, outdoors and at the desk.
Pros
Set work schedule
Cons
Limited to a desk
My experience was mostly through the Sales Department; the office culture is awful, employees are constantly worried about getting yelled at or fired and there's zero mentor-ship and/or teamwork. The turnover is high, and the HR department colludes with upper management so they don't have to be responsible to their employees. There are good people within the company, but the people at the top, in top management, have no sense of positive cooperate culture.
Pros
sales kick backs
Cons
stress levels, expectations, training, office culture
I love working here. All of Management cares for their team. There is mutual respect. Best company I have ever worked for and I've worked for a lot. We have wonderful employee events, sporting tournaments, Christmas parties and contests.

We have incentives almost every month. It seems that every month our hotels makes the incentive and we are given a Visa gift card. Usually around $100!!!! Every year we also get profit share.

They pay great too. I have a friend that works as a line cook in Niagara Falls, and I get paid $2.00 more an hour.
Pros
Free lunch, profit share, benefits, pay
Cons
Drive is half an hour from my house