Vintage Hotels
Vintage Hotels Employee Review

Miss This Group

6 November 2017
This job started at my college co-op and i was thrilled when i was able to stay and work beyond the required amount of time. A truly beautiful area to work and a great company to work for.
26 April 2020
Room Attendant (Former Employee) - Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Fast paced but not provided proper tools for work. Physically stressful with little help from management. Even for young workers it is tolling on the body.
9 April 2020
Busser/Server (Former Employee) - Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
A few years ago I worked as a busser at one of the properties and my experience was horrendous.

The management treated the bussers specifically like slaves , as we were responsible for most of the duties in the dining room that did not involve cooking. Most of us were 16 year olds working as much as we could outside of school and on the weekends.

That being said, we were expected to run around until our feet would bleed, and we were sweating buckets. I suffer with asthma and I stopped for a moment to catch my breath and was mocked for “huffing and puffing.” By upper management. We also had to work long banquet shifts and I was not told when my shifts would end. I was eager to work although If I had school the next day I would ask my end time to arrange a ride home from a parent. I would get screamed at and made to stay longer if I asked this question. Management would also ask for everyone’s tips than illegally take a portion out for themselves, as they felt entitled to everyone else’s hard earned tips for being on duty. They also had us wear pins that reflected the company logo. At times it would fall off and I would be threatened and screamed at by a family member of the owner.

If a knife was a few degrees of place on the table I was screamed at and belittled in front of guests. Whenever I would stop to have a drink of water I was screamed at by management, this happened so often I would have mental breakdowns at work and eventually left.

On top of the disgusting treatment the gift cards or pre paid visas that were given, only were given to staff with certain longevity
 - more...
19 March 2020
Massage Therapist (Former Employee) - Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Busy place with a good team/work atmosphere. Flexible hours with a great work environment.
If moving to the area and are strong in customer service I would reccomend