You wouldn’t want to. No paid lunches, job culture is horrible, extremely high turnover rate, strict dress code and horrible management.
The people I worked with were lovely.
Supervisors were knowledgable.
Department manager was easy to get along with and had clear expectations.
Hours were pretty flexible..... Someone was usually able to change a shift if needed
- What is the most stressful part about working at Vintage Hotels?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Vintage Hotels?3 people answered
- Does Vintage Hotels require background check?One person answered
- How often do raises occur at Vintage Hotels?One person answered
- What benefits does Vintage Hotels offer?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Vintage Hotels?One person answered
- Hi- What is the name and location of the vintage hotel - in Jordan Station ?One person answered