Vineland Estates Winery Ltd. Careers and Employment
- IndustryRestaurants & Cafes
Vineland Estates Winery Ltd, in addition to producing award winning wines, offers one of Niagara’s first winery restaurants. A forerunner of Niagara’s flourishing wine and culinary scene, we offer cuisine featuring ingredients from local purveyors prepared by an internationally trained team of chefs led by Executive Chef Justin Downes. Guests dine indoors in the renovated 1845 farmhouse or outdoors under the new shade sails. Wherever you are seated, you will take in the views of rolling vineyards, the forests of the Niagara Escarpment and Lake Ontario and Toronto in the distance.
The Wineshop was built in 1877, this century barn was once used for farm equipment and storage. In 1999 the barn was fully restored to its classic beauty and is now the winery retail shop. The wineshop and tasting bar are housed under soaring wood beams where you can:
• Enjoy wine tastings conducted using Spiegelau stemware
• Shop for current and older vintages including wines that are exclusively available here
• Peruse a full compliment of Spiegelau products and wine accessories
• Purchase many gourmet food products, Canadian cheese and cured meats in The Market Upstairs
Salary estimated from 39 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Always involved in everyday production. Positive growth and learning everyday on the job. Respect at all levels of management.
Committed to viticulture during grape production season. (Jan-Sept)
Committed to processing and enology. (Sept-Dec)
What would you say about your employer?
- Vineland Estates Winery Ltd.