Ville de dollard des Ormeaux Employee Reviews

3.0Job Security & Advancement
neptune sucks
Patrouilleur/Répartiteur (Current Employee) –  Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC29 July 2017
currently the contract holder of the security is neptune and they have problems with everything since day one and the city aint doing anything to help out the team
Productive Summer Job
Park Attendant (full-time) (Former Employee) –  Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC22 August 2016
I would set-up the sports fields, take out, install and collect the bases and corner flags as required, verify the activities schedule to insure that the correct teams are present and are respecting the rules, fill out daily reports, accident reports and time sheets, report any problems or incidents to their supervisor, administer first aid, and call 911 if necessary, ensure that the field conditions are safe and accessible for all users, maintain good relationships with participants and citizens.

I learned a lot of responsibility with this job as I basically was in charge of two parks. The management was very organized. I got a long very well with my supervisors. The hardest part about it was when people were not respecting the rules at the park. The most enjoyable part was working outdoors.