Ville de dollard des Ormeaux

Ville de dollard des Ormeaux Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Relaxed
I only worked for a day, so I don't really have much too much to say. The staff was nice and I got along with them well. The salary was great for the day.
Productive and fun workplace with lots of legroom
Dream job; very good one
Liked it very much

Lost position due to poorly allocating time and resources while on the job

Hoping that bosses will give me another chance
Good environment but gets lonely at night and very late shifts
My experience has not been quite fun as a park monitor. I have to staff to talk to. The worst part is that after a certain hours, you are all alone and you have nothing left to do for multiple hours. the job only requires 3-4 hours of work during an 10 hours shift.
Not recommend if your a person who wants to talk.
Pros
can do homework during winter time
Cons
long hours, no coworkers, park chalet has weird smell
neptune sucks
currently the contract holder of the security is neptune and they have problems with everything since day one and the city aint doing anything to help out the team
Productive Summer Job
I would set-up the sports fields, take out, install and collect the bases and corner flags as required, verify the activities schedule to insure that the correct teams are present and are respecting the rules, fill out daily reports, accident reports and time sheets, report any problems or incidents to their supervisor, administer first aid, and call 911 if necessary, ensure that the field conditions are safe and accessible for all users, maintain good relationships with participants and citizens.

I learned a lot of responsibility with this job as I basically was in charge of two parks. The management was very organized. I got a long very well with my supervisors. The hardest part about it was when people were not respecting the rules at the park. The most enjoyable part was working outdoors.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ville de dollard des Ormeaux?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ville de dollard des Ormeaux. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4