Villagia in the Glebe

Insights into Villagia in the Glebe

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Excellent environment

Management goes above and beyond for their staff and residents. Great team and very positive environment. Given everything that has happened with the pandemic the has management team has done a wonderful job navigating the challenges.

not really fun because the Managers they don:t care for the employees plus some staff can be dirty to another.

This is not a great place to work it's like your watching around you every time where ever you are, the only great thing about this place is the Residents that live there and family that come and see their love ones.

productive and fun workplace with table tennis

start a working from 8am to 4pm we have to prepare everything first. I learned a lot from the company especially greetings with the elderly. and the management are very kind and friendly. the workplace culture are very good cause they have to respect everybody. I don't really experience and hardest part of my job. and I like what im doing cause I love my job, especially when your are helping the elderly.

Pros

free launches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Villagia in the Glebe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8