VIDCRUITER

VIDCRUITER Employee Reviews

VidCruiter is currently the best kept secret in the area... Work Life Balance ROCKS Job Security/Advancement - if you can work hard, play hard and be a team player the opportunities are endless... Management - You would never know who the managers are as they are side by side working it everyday along side all employees, something you don't see often in the workplace. Job Culture... Work Hard... Play Hard... Most exciting company I have ever worked for....
VidCruiter prides itself on its roots and its people. The culture is made up of all sorts of professions, backgrounds, and ideas, coming together to form a creative nexus. You are encouraged to make your job your own while at VidCruiter and there is never any shortage of ways you can pitch in to help. The environment is truly collaborative. Management of all levels remains accessible and capable to answer any questions you have. You really do feel like a part of something big, no matter what role you play.
Pros
Flexibility, Transparency, Culture, Coffee
Never a shortage of work to accomplish which creates an atmosphere of constant productivity. There is always something to do! Learned so much about technology and recruiting in general! With the constant changes - there is always something new to learn which creates new challenges every day. You will NEVER get bored! Management is fantastic. EVERYONE - regardless of their position is hands-on and works equally as hard. No one is above anyone at this company. Workplace culture - is very laid back if you work hard -- you get to play hard, what is cooler than that? The hardest part of the job is understanding the VidCruiter platform because it constantly changes, but the harder you work, the more you familiarize yourself with the technology, which is part of the key to success. The most enjoyable part - is EVERYTHING and EVERYONE! Consider yourself lucky getting into a place like VidCruiter.
Pros
Free Coffee, Awesome Atmosphere, Constant Learning
Cons
Nothing to report.
I am a bit biased since I have been one of the founding employees but VidCruiter will give you a personal challenge to grow (with no ceiling) if you want it. Our motto is continuous improvement and every day all of us are getting better servicing some of the coolest companies in the world.
In my role, every day is a new adventure. VidCruiter has given me the opportunity to experience most aspects of the business, and I constantly learn new things on a daily basis. The management is very approachable, and if you prove yourself, you can quickly gain the autonomy to make decisions without needing approval. Management is also very accommodating when it comes to a flexible work schedule as long as you ensure to put in the required work. VidCruiter is full of hard workers as they typically are the type of individuals that survive. The fast-paced environment is not made for everyone, and you do need the flexibility to adjust to adjust to constant change. If you can handle the quick pace, you will constantly leave work satisfied as it is very easy to see the impact of your work on the organization's success. There are multiple opportunities for advancement and the salary is boosted by benefits such as stock options.
Pros
Flexible schedule, professional development, autonomy
Cons
Fast-paced environment that doesn't suit everyone.
Working for VidCruiter is always existing. Most positions have a flexible schedule, where you can work anytime. A Fun working environment where everyone is friendly. Constantly learning every day. Reading is encouraged(the company will purchase books if you request).
Pros
- Free Coffee, RedBull - Ball Hockey + other games
Working at VidCruiter has been an amazing journey. I have learned so much during my time here. The experience I have gained over the past year at VidCruiter would not even measure to any other company in Moncton, NB. The perks of working at a startup company like VidCruiter are having the ability to wear many hats and take charge of everyday challenges. Learning new things every day and waking up with the excitement of going to work to see what the day will hold is truly fulfilling. The work atmosphere here is incredible. We call ourselves the VidCruiter family. We are a hard-working team and everyone puts in their 110% to contribute to the success of the company. VidCruiter offers an amazing software that helps companies all over the world. Being a Client Success Manager, I have the opportunity to interact with all these amazing companies.
VidCruiter is truly the best company I have ever worked for in terms of having the perfect balance of everything a person would want in their workplace. Friendly and supportive co-workers combined with an enthusiastic and motivating company morale makes for a highly productive environment with happy employees. Could not ask for a better place to work.
Pros
Motivating environment with awesome co-workers
I've been at VidCruiter for a year now and I love every day. The management takes time to identify my talents ensuring that I'm being an optimal employee and the people here are amazing and love what they do.
Pros
Great Environment
A typical day at VidCruiter is not a typical day anywhere else, everyone who works here is part of something bigger than them. We all have a goal in unison to bring this company to the next level. If you want to work in a positive work environment surrounded by hard working people this is the place to be.
Pros
Opportunity
Proactive environment High energy Great Leadership Very goog marketable product
Very progressive award winning company that is creating the right solutions to help companies be more efficient. Super group of people to work with