Victoria's Secret Employee Review

View all Victoria's Secret reviews

Productive place with new faces to meet everyday
Sales Support & Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2013
With a stock associate usually shifts start at six in the morning or you have a closing shift. Usually as a team we do a full push of all our shipment that came in that morning and make sure the store is up to standards. For the almost two months I've been there, I've learned the many types of bras for her, and how to reinforce the sale by connecting with her and making sure she is satisfied. Management is a great team, very approachable just like the co-workers I work with.
Hardest part of the job is most likely when the store is really busy and we have to maintain the drawers and stands so that they are neat for customers to shop in. The most enjoyable part of my job is the new people I get to meet everyday, co-workers and customers.

Other Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, friendly team
Sales Associate/ Bra Specialist (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON13 May 2018
A lot of knowledge of bras gained. Great girls to work with. Short schedules, and never a set schedule. Hard booking time off, but helpful team, in switching shifts and helping each other out when needed.
Pros
Great team to work with
Cons
Short hour, never a set schedue
Team spirited
Sales Generalist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 May 2018
Good place, physically demanding, very early staring shift, and very late closing shifts. Team focused. High turnovr for staff has advantage of advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria's Secret. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K