Victoria's Secret
Coronavirus update
Information from Victoria's Secret:

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews

Canada467 reviews
One of the best experiences ever
If it weren’t for the location closing down I would have loved to continue exploring new career opportunities with them. We worked together as a team and it was just an overall unforgettable experience. I’ll always remember the laughs we shared.
Victoria's Secret Review
I absolutely loved my job working at Victoria's Secret. A typical working day at Victoria's Secret can vary depending on where you are zoned. I worked in a Victoria's Secret/PINK store, therefore associates were able to work shipment, floor sets, selling (in vs OR pink), or working the cash register. Having multiple zones allows me to work different positions and never feel bored. I also love the team bonding, and management.
Productive and fun place to work
My routine was to like fold clothes, sell them and organize all the stuff in stock.
I have learned how to organize the store and deal with costumers, also I have learned about the store history.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
too early
Hard work but it was fun and rewarding
I loved working here because of the community. Working with a group of women was an awesome experience and all my coworkers were really accepting and chill. I will not lie, for a retail job it took a lot of work. From the late night shifts spent rearranging the whole store, to dealing with rude customers, to staying on top of your game when it came to knowing the products you were selling, it wasn't easy. But if I had the chance to do it all again I would, I learned so much and the happiness I felt when helping another girl feel sexy and comfortable with her body was like no other.
As my first job it was ok.
I found that employees in Sephora got paid more and the salary was not enough. Many employees had to work a second job. It was rather a boring environment. I felt like an outsider since but overall they were nice and made small talk.
Sales associate
I would only recommend this job for someone that would like to make extra money for while in school or even want to do seasonal its a good job around winter but it gets boring after that
Overall I recommend working here
Excellent on-site training for bra anatomy and figure problem-solving. Competitive sales, coaching to increase sales reach. Separate monthly individual training.
Difficult management
Working at VS was quite difficult because of the management. They were not open in terms of flexibility of hours, and the management group is younger and do not know what they are doing.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Managementt
Love it here!
I am very fortunate to have the team that I do. I started working there under some terrible management in regard to store manager and assistant and am super grateful to be under an AMAZING management team now. I worked hard to show that I was an asset to the team. They have been super flexible with me during my time at school and between other jobs. They’ve always been willing to work with my schedule and availability to ensure that I’m not overworked but getting enough hours!
One of the Most Wonderful Jobs I've Ever Had!
Best management team and co-workers I have ever had at a job. Everyone got along, but we were also able to get the stuff we needed to get done, done. This company really knows how to run a business, and I was very impressed with how the store was run. I would definitely work for the company again, so much love!
Great Culture
Working at VS was wonderful. The connection to the brand story was strong creating an amazing culture. It's retail so expect long hours on the floor, no hours to support the traffic flow and constant floorset actions.
Didn’t like the way they let go of associates
Some people working there felt too “entitled”. I Don’t like being around people (some) like that it’s very “bully-like” couldn’t even tell employees they were laid off. Instead having to find out on your own with constantly having no shifts and then calling in asking about it, just to tell you” oh ya, we don’t need your services anymore” very pathetic. No decency whatsoever considering that I’ve been reading from other reviews that this is actually pretty common with i the company. Such a shame.
Pros
The nice people you meet
Cons
The mean management &/ co workers
The girls and environment are really nice. It is relaxed at times but can be stressful during rush hours. My biggest problem working there was for sure the management team, most of them were really nice, but some of them were disrespectful and not helpful, hence the reason why a lot of people quit. Other than that, I enjoyed my time there and worked with some amazing people.
Working for the company is very fast-paced depending on the time of year, regardless, you do have great benefits.
You never know how busy your day is gonna get so it is ideal to arrive at least 10-20 minutes beforehand so u have time to see if any promotions have changed, where you are scheduled for (on cash or the floor), break times, etc. Working for the company gives you an idealistic overlook on how retails work. It teaches you things such as how to manage time, interact with others and assist customers.
Terrible management
They need to have a serious management makeover. Employees are not treated equally or fairly. They have a lousy point system for lates that they only target select people with.
it was great experience working there
It was great working there. it was an awesome environment. everyone was friendly. the manager was friendly and it was having a diverse environment you come to know about diiferent cultures.
productive and fun workplace
it was very fun place to work at,because you learn so much about bras,panties and lingerie.my coworkers were very kind and helpful and taught me alot of things that will help me in the future
Can be good
When management is good and the team is good then the work is good. Pay is decent but the opportunity for growth is a popularity race. Good job for students.
Fun environment
Working at Victoria Secret built my customer service skills. Taught me to upset and build relationships with customers. At the particular location i worked at, staff was not professional.
competitive
- you have to meet sales goals and can be stressful
- management is nice

- too many needy customers

- i had great coworkers and enjoying working with them
productive and fun workplace
A fun fast-paced place to work. Worked with alot of amazing girls who I will miss dearly. Learned how to do bra measurements and by then end could identify the type of bra just by looking at it.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria's Secret. Our community is ready to answer.
3.2K