Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews

No Advancement
Sales Support & Generalist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 April 2018
You will work here because the hours are flexible...
As long as you get any hours of work. Sometimes you won't get any hours for days.
This is a place for students that don't have any financial responsibility. Don't count on this place.
nice helping alot of different people
Sales and Support Generalist (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON24 March 2018
a lot of pressure to sell, too stressful for retail job. Management can be a little rude at times. Some of the staff are very stuck up. On the positive side you do meet some nice customers,
Pros
free pruduct, bonus
Cons
too much pressure to sell
Amazing culture with room to advance
ASSISANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2018
I loved working for Victorias Secret! I started out as a sales associate in PINK and then started working in fits as a bra specialist. After a year of that I was then offered a position as an assistant manager. I must say I was 100% happy with all aspects of the different positions I had the opportunity to work and experience!
Fun !
Visual Merchandising & Sales (Former Employee) –  Montreal20 March 2018
Great place to work, great staff too. Always something new to do and love the brand. Loved interacting with the customers and coworkers as well. Learned so much.
Fun work opportunity
Campus Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 March 2018
You'll thrive in the company if you live, eat and breathe the PINK lifestyle. Management supports you with on-campus events and social media campaigns.
Great Starter Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver12 March 2018
Fun atmosphere to work in- its great to keep you on your feet and meeting new people. Its a great started job but isn't the type that will allow you to grow in big ways. Great benefits as well.
Walk Sales 2017
Chef d'équipe (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 February 2018
I remember this day; it's was the walk sales day on St-Catherine street. Almost all the stores were outside trying to attract clients. This was one of the best days at work, we had a DJ and pizza for the whole staff. Victoria's Secret is a big family, and we all had fun trying to help clients. It was also very nice because I had the opportunity to help my colleagues whenever they needed me. I was in charge of a certain amount of people and I had to be alert of everything happening in my designated zone. I was able to handle all the pressure while giving the best customer service. As my team says, All in We win!
Pros
free lunch, amazing energy
Cons
temperature
Fun workplace with lots of opportunities
GENERALIST (Former Employee) –  Santa rosa CA19 February 2018
Great vibes and employees, sometimes holiday hours were rough. Customer service was key to success. Building loyal customer relationships and trying out products were great.
good
Sales Support Generalist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON17 February 2018
pretty good management was good and the people that worked there were really nice the job was really physical and demanding but usually worth it with lots of perks
Co-workers on the floor were sweet
GENERALIST CASH SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2018
Co-workers were nice, the environment was decent. But the company itself does not care about their employees depending on who is managing the company.
Pros
Free Lunches once and a while
Cons
Supervisor treating employees like
it was fun and kept me busy
Cashier (Former Employee) –  West Edmonton Mall, AB14 February 2018
I liked it and I liked the people who worked there and the environment was one where someone would feel comfortable working in and thats what this job did for me
Great
Generalist Employee (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON13 February 2018
Great job experience.Good management, some issues. Good team of people. Great hours. Sometimes have very tiresome days, however well worth it. Great pay and benefits if permanent.
Pros
great benefits/discounts
Cons
sometimes hard shifts during busy days, such as lots of cleaning and customers
good
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 February 2018
I loved working at Victoria's Secret, literally loved my co-workers. it was a good experience, management does need to improve communication skills amongst themselves.
Good Place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 February 2018
Most enjoyable part of the job would've been the free items we would get and the fun videos/meetings! I was a sales representative and I enjoyed being able to talk to certain customers (most didnt want to talk though.)
Gratis were the best part!
Sales (Former Employee) –  Canada2 February 2018
I wouldn't recommenced the bra specialist position unless you actually have a discussion about the position with management, especially about pay. Only making minimum wage in the position where you do more then the average sales associate is not right. Management can be shady about pay and contracts, so protect your self.
Pros
free or discounted product
Cons
horrible pay for doing more work
good place to learn/ start off your career
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC31 January 2018
I 've learned many skills throughout two years while I was working at V.S as a sales specialist.

My location was at the flagship store where has strong management and leadership, because most of my leaders were fully experienced in the management/customer service/retail .

Learned how to do multi-tasking, gained strong interpersonal & communication skills because you need to deal with the total of more than 50+ customers per shift.

If you have an outgoing personality or professional attitude, you will succeed achieving high net sales, but if you are not, you will not get any incentives. You must hit $250 Selling Per hour(SPH) to get extra $$ in your pay cheque.
Pros
Discounts/ Hiring gratis/ monthly gratis
Cons
SSG/ no incentitive/ little pressure/ too much work
time of my life
shipment (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON28 January 2018
when I was working there I met so many new people and made so many friends, one whom I now live with and others I still keep in contact with. working there it was like a great big family and would honestly recommend to anyone
Hard work but good experience.
Store Setup Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 January 2018
This was a very hard job considering the people were not the nicest. They were a little controlling but it gave me a good example of how hard jobs are and how to effectively put yourself to work no matter what the circumstances.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Mean people
Good!
Sales & Support Generalist (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON26 January 2018
I love the merchandising aspect of Victoria's Secret. Was there for a short time but amazing people to work with, everyone was very welcoming and the team supported each other, even though we each had individual goals. Fast-paced environment with big store goals. Be ready to deal with a large volume of customers.
Sales Generalist
Sales Generalist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2018
- Always on your feet
- Teaches you to be organized
- Strict about tardiness
- Very strict about cleanliness
- Always learning more
- Goal oriented
- Easy to develop great relationships with coworkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria's Secret. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K