Vibrant Marketing

Vibrant Marketing Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Working for Vibrant Marketing was a very special experience. Each employee has almost 100% free reign. The hardest part of the job was to be autonomous. The lack of supervision and guidance made it hard to strive within the business.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
lack of direction
I worked as a coordinator starting off part time. I got paid for 20hrs of work even though I was putting in full time hours. I talked to my manager about this and he said he was going to rework my contract. Fast forward 2 months I talked to him, and the response I got was something along the lines of "when we love what we do, compensation doesnt matter." On top of that I was managing teams from east coast to west coast so had to be work from 10am to 12am until all ambassadors were done their shifts. When there was promotions in the bars it would be from 10am to 3am. The culture is terrible, ripoff compensation, no direction, and management is a bunch of monkeys in suits.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Everything else
Really great team to work with as a brand ambassador. I still work here since it is such a great environment and love going into the office for training as well.
I trained a bunch of hours during my training week- which was great. However, they paid me servers wage and not minimum even though I was never given any tips during this time.
I worked past 3am most nights and was told I would only be paid until 2:45 am, when I asked other servers about this they told me not to question it because that's just how things worked.

A few of the girls that work there have terrible attitudes and are straight up mean. Ruined my time there and I left because of it.
Working with Vibrant Marketing was a great experience. The employees are extremely welcoming and personable. The training provided for each specific event is helpful, and makes employees feel more comfortable and confident when working.
Poor business development and support for staff.
Bad at paying team members in a timely fashion.

Overall fun events but not busy enough.
Belle expérience en management. Formation d'employé, perfectionnement des aptitudes de ventes. Ciblez des objectifs et s'assurer de les faire réussir par les ambassadeurs de marque. Beaucoup de challenge, très intéressant.
Great company to be working for. Awesome hourly pay. Only down side is your not always guaranteed shifts as it's first come first serve. All interactions with ambassadors and mangers is done via email .
Pros
great pay and people
Cons
not always getting shifts shifts are only 4.5 hours
Awesome work environment. Lots of opportunities. Plenty of travel time. Expenses paid for. All personal gas covered.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vibrant Marketing?