Vibrant Marketing Employee Reviews

Terrible work life balance/management/pay
Brand Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 March 2019
I worked as a coordinator starting off part time. I got paid for 20hrs of work even though I was putting in full time hours. I talked to my manager about this and he said he was going to rework my contract. Fast forward 2 months I talked to him, and the response I got was something along the lines of "when we love what we do, compensation doesnt matter." On top of that I was managing teams from east coast to west coast so had to be work from 10am to 12am until all ambassadors were done their shifts. When there was promotions in the bars it would be from 10am to 3am. The culture is terrible, ripoff compensation, no direction, and management is a bunch of monkeys in suits.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Everything else
Great Bosses
Promotional Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 November 2017
Really great team to work with as a brand ambassador. I still work here since it is such a great environment and love going into the office for training as well.
Terrible Experience
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  London, ON2 October 2017
I trained a bunch of hours during my training week- which was great. However, they paid me servers wage and not minimum even though I was never given any tips during this time.
I worked past 3am most nights and was told I would only be paid until 2:45 am, when I asked other servers about this they told me not to question it because that's just how things worked.
A few of the girls that work there have terrible attitudes and are straight up mean. Ruined my time there and I left because of it.
Productive and welcoming workplace
Promoter / Server (Part time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 May 2017
Working with Vibrant Marketing was a great experience. The employees are extremely welcoming and personable. The training provided for each specific event is helpful, and makes employees feel more comfortable and confident when working.
Ok
BA (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 February 2016
Poor business development and support for staff.
Bad at paying team members in a timely fashion.
Overall fun events but not busy enough.
Très positif
Team-Leader (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 December 2015
Belle expérience en management. Formation d'employé, perfectionnement des aptitudes de ventes. Ciblez des objectifs et s'assurer de les faire réussir par les ambassadeurs de marque. Beaucoup de challenge, très intéressant.
love my job great part time flexable shifts
Liqour sample server (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 October 2015
Great company to be working for. Awesome hourly pay. Only down side is your not always guaranteed shifts as it's first come first serve. All interactions with ambassadors and mangers is done via email .
Pros
great pay and people
Cons
not always getting shifts shifts are only 4.5 hours
Great Work
VIBRANT Idéation & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 September 2014
Awesome work environment. Lots of opportunities. Plenty of travel time. Expenses paid for. All personal gas covered.