Via Capitale Employee Review

View all Via Capitale reviews

Travailleur Autonome
Courtier immobilier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 July 2012
Très bonne agence (Réseau Via capitale) qui fournit le cadre légal nécessaire à la pratique de cette activité.

L'aspect le plus agréable de ce type d'activité est l'autonomie totale, avec néanmoins un prix à payer qui est la culture du chacun pour soi.

L'aspect le plus désagréable est toute la partie sollicitation et son lot de déception intrinsèque à cette activité.
Pros
autonomie, diversité des relations, acquisition permanente de nouvelles compétences
Cons
activité très couteuses pour des revenus pas toujours au rendez-vous

Other Via Capitale Employee Reviews

Good place to work but...
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 April 2016
Need to care more about their admin people, Should pay attention to those ones who make sure that every brokers has what they want.
Productive and diversified environment.
System administrator (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC21 July 2015
My typical workday starts like any good one for an IT guy; reading emails, checking backups and monitoring logs. Then goes on by either reacting to these emails or continuing on an older task from the previous days. I work alongside a third party support which is there to help me with complicated issues. I'm the only IT guy on my floor so it makes it hard to learn new things. My co-workers are really nice and understanding. The hardest part about my job is the stress of making a big mistake. Since I'm the only IT guy, it's my responsibility to make sure everything works fine for all the employees at Via Capitale's headquarters. And the greatest part is having a lot of responsibility which makes me feel valuable.
Pros
Really nice understanding boss and co-workers.
Cons
Only IT person. Makes learning difficult.