Via Capitale Employee Review

View all Via Capitale reviews

Productive and diversified environment.
System administrator (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC21 July 2015
My typical workday starts like any good one for an IT guy; reading emails, checking backups and monitoring logs. Then goes on by either reacting to these emails or continuing on an older task from the previous days. I work alongside a third party support which is there to help me with complicated issues. I'm the only IT guy on my floor so it makes it hard to learn new things. My co-workers are really nice and understanding. The hardest part about my job is the stress of making a big mistake. Since I'm the only IT guy, it's my responsibility to make sure everything works fine for all the employees at Via Capitale's headquarters. And the greatest part is having a lot of responsibility which makes me feel valuable.
Pros
Really nice understanding boss and co-workers.
Cons
Only IT person. Makes learning difficult.

Other Via Capitale Employee Reviews

Good place to work but...
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 April 2016
Need to care more about their admin people, Should pay attention to those ones who make sure that every brokers has what they want.
Une bonne équipe
ADJOINTE ADMINISTRATIVE (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 April 2013
ouvrir le courrier, comptabiliser les factures, faire les dépôts payer les commissions des courtiers ou salariés le tout par dépôts direct.

Nous faisions une très bonne équipe patron ou le personnel.

Le plus difficile de mon poste était de réprimander une employée ou parfois déléguer.

Le plus agréable était l'esprit d'équipe, être entouré des courtiers, l'atmosphère était excellente.
Pros
proche de tout magasin, restaurants
Cons
l'abollition de mon poste