VHA Home HealthCare

VHA Home HealthCare Employee Reviews for Occupational Therapist

Featured review
VHA Home HealthCare selected this as a representative review
VHA is an amazing place to work. From the CEO to the PSWs everyone works together to make everyone feel important and appreciated. Clients are great and working with the LHIN contacts was harmonious and team like.I LOVED working for this agency who knows that healthcare should be, not-for-profit and given in conjunction with the Patient and their family. The Sr. Mgmt. and Middle Mgrs. are supportive and truly care about their staff. The In-Office and Field Supervisors want staff to succeed and their clients to be cared for. Nurses, PSWs and Therapists are top notch. I could not recommend this Home Healthcare Agency more.
Pros
Genuinely a healthCARE company.
Cons
None, come to mind.
16 November 2020
Thank you for your review and we couldn't agree more that VHA is a wonderful place to work. Across VHA there is always a strong sense of teamwork, respect, and collaboration in delivering spectacular care for our clients. There is a great sense of pride in the work that we do, knowing that we make a big difference in our clients and families' lives. At VHA, we all care, support and appreciate one another, which is the foundation of our success and ability to deliver spectacular client service. Thanks again for your review and for sharing your amazing experience working at VHA.
Loved working here! Learned a lot and my colleagues were really supportive. Management was fantastic and created a great place to work with a lot of learning opportunities and social events. One of my favourite places to work!
16 November 2020
Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your wonderful experience working at VHA. At VHA, we work hard to create a culture and work environment that energizes our employees, and this happens because of the caring, helpful and spectacular people that work here across all levels of the organization. We agree that VHA is a great place to work. The learning and growth opportunities are endless, the bonds forged with colleagues and clients are long lasting, and management takes a keen interest in the development of their staff. Just like you, these are reasons shared by many of our employees as to why they also love working here. Thanks again for your review.
Good work environment, pay was ok; caseload fluctuated quite a bit. Overall a good work culture, and solid job. requires lots of organization skills-overall positive experience
4 May 2020
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience and we agree that VHA offers solid jobs with competitive pay in a work environment with a good culture. Thanks again for sharing your experiences.
I enjoy working at VHA greatly. There is a lot of freedom to control your schedule, you meet many interesting people, and no two days look the same. It can be challenging at times, as you are often on your own in the community, but if you value flexibility and autonomy then it could be a great fit for you.
4 May 2020
Thank you for your review. We agree that VHA is a great fit for people who enjoy the challenging and interesting work that comes with working in the community. VHA is also a great fit for healthcare providers who enjoy the freedom and autonomy in their work schedule. Thanks again for sharing your experiences.
The freedom to make my own schedule was nice, but it was challenging to earn a decent salary. As a fairly new grad, I didn't like being so isolated and working on my own all day every day- I think it's best to have some experience and feel fairly confident in your practice before taking a job like this. I find I learn much more being on an interdisciplinary team.
VHA Home Healthcare is a great place to work. There is a great support system for new graduates and great learning opportunities available.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at VHA Home HealthCare?