VF Corporation
Here to help: Coronavirus update

VF Corporation Employee Reviews

Canada19 reviews
An advance and professional workplace
It is really enjoyable to work at VF. This place has taught me a lot of things and I really like working with the teams here. I get to take initiatives here which is helping to grow as a good worker. Although sometimes job could be seemed a little tedious.
It was very good working at VF
Working environment is very good. All the workers and staff is very co-operative. Light weight work. Multiple shifts are available. Lunch rooms are well maintained. Washrooms are well cleaned and maintained
Productive and fun place work with table tennis
Its a good experience with this company.The management and supervisors and team leader are so good they give you a chance to raise in your department and increase your skills knowledge.
not a fun place to work.
I worked in large companies,but this is the worst managed company that i ever worked for.management does not listen to workers,big concern about safety issues not addressed,lot of favouritism and supervisors bully workers.management lies to workers.would not recommend this company to work for,
Forklift operator
In this warehouse, i worked for loading/unloading trailers, order picking and staging the pallets according to the orders. During my work experience, i had a lot of learning that what things to be taken in mind during the loading/unloading trailers and about the safety also.
Key holder carrefour laval
Really good compagny the manager is really nice with a big heart and the compagny and the team is like a family . I recommend To anyone to apply there you will enjoy your time 100%.
Pros
Cons
No cons for me
Beautiful space, demanding expectations
The Saint-Laurent office space is beautiful and a great work environment. Although it can be noisy and difficult to remain focused in. However, expectations and workload are extremely (unrealistically) high. Work/Life balance is a real challenge for most associates at this organization. Think more work, no life...
GM and Management is weak and unorganized. Culture can be political. HR provides no added value.
Pros
Office Space
Cons
Extreme workload
Its an extremely comfortable environment to work in. Employees are well mannered and care about each other. The management is top notch in recognizing high performing employees
Pros
Comfortable Workplace
Cons
Work is hectic
The greatest job I have ever had
I joined the team in 2013, and I have been there for 5 years. Starting off as a sales associate and eventually making my way into the management team. I have learned many lessons in being a leader, understanding the business, and I have gained many new dear friends thanks to Vans. It truly is like a family.
excellent
Great work environment, people are very friendly, including staff and management..team leads are exceptional..always an open door policy with management and team leads..always looking out for their employees
Relaxed Work Environment
Great place to work. Had to pick orders 10 at a time. Then when all the orders were complete learned how to put away the products as well. When I stayed worked overtime was able to learn shipping and receiving. So I could work in all areas of the warehouse.
Pros
Lots of free time
productive and fun place
I have learned so many thing from vf outdoor. All management is so cooperative, we can find the opportunity for future here. They also appreciate their workers
Pros
free launches
great experience
The workplace is easygoing and fun to learn how the warehouse works. I did order picking and a bit of training, very fast pace and the shifts go by fast.
Good Start
Great work environment. Ability to multi task and moved into more task oriented jobs quickly. My skill sets were used allowing me to learn quickly and efficiently, thus promoted to other tasks.
Pros
Possibilities of FT.
Cons
too far to travel for low wage and poor transit schedule.
Fast paced sales position
Great team with good discount on store merchandise. You get to meet cool people every day and have semi-short shifts so it's a great part-time job for students.
Great place to work! Analyzed product/store productivity and created new programs.
-Reviewed sales productivity on a daily, quarterly and yearly basis.
-Managed inventory based on budgets and flow of goods.

-Line reviews of current product and future innovation.

-Build all presentation documents with market data and financial results.

-Communicated any changes, sales results and new product placement with the account.

-Responsible for meeting company financial goals and client sales expectations.

-Learned how to work in a small group of individuals

-Most enjoyable part of the job was providing a program that was successful.

-Most challenging is working with the financial expectations of the client.
Pros
Rewards of placing a successful program
Cons
Joint business plans were not always a joint venture with the account
CallCentre
Really, was hired as an inside sales representative but ended up doing a lot of material sorting ....finally got into office.....not my forte....anyway that was not a fit at all for me
Pros
Bonus.....did not get that far
VF services
great company to work with! The staff had good sense of work ethic, we got the job done and I had no problems working there. I enjoyed it there.
Productivity and great work place
All the companies that i have worked has been very intresting, i have learned alot in regards to being a top manager. Every task that i have been given i have meet deadlines. The most enjoyable part of these jobs were seeing the expressions on my co-workers they enjoyed working with me.
Pros
i bought coffee for my staff which made them happy