Vestra Inet

Vestra Inet Employee Reviews

Professional workplace

I love the small team, which makes it easy to communicate and collaborate for projects. The office is very spacious and I feel safe coming in during this time. The work is a great stepping stone for many skills that I can build upon in my career. There's a good work life balance, after I'm done at 5 I don't need to be stressed about office work and I'm refreshed coming in the next day.

Calm and friendly environment

I have been working here for over 2 years and I feel like it's my second home already. I love the people I work with, everyone is always positive and friendly. My workload is pretty fairly organized, I don't ever feel under pressure or overworked, as well as i have definitely gained better writing and multitasking skills throughout the years. Our management team is always there to help with any issues be it work related or personal. Overall, I greatly appreciate working here, feeling useful with my skills, enjoying what I do and my team!

Pros

Calming environment, great teamwork

Relaxed environment, tight-knit

This is a great place to work for those who enjoy working for companies where everyone is in constant communication and every department is just a few steps away from each other. Newcomers are eased into the company culture pretty quickly, and the learning curve is not too steep (for the marketing department specifically). Great for entry-level.

Pros

Relaxed environment

Cons

Traffic near office

Fantastic work culture

The environment and day to day activities are enjoyable. The role is very thought provoking and allows me to apply my skill set to a number of unique industries. Staff show signs of respect for their employees which I appreciate.

Dynamic and Fun environment

I am part of Vestra Inet close to 10 years. This is my longest employment ever. There are few reasons i am still here: - Top Quality Services and Products; - Great team and family atmosphere; - Dynamic environment - there are always new type of projects. Overhaul great place to work and good income potentials for hardworking individuals.

Pros

Proggressive approach

Cons

N/a

An excellent place to work

A typical day at work involves writing SEO content for various industrial business websites. By working here I've expanded my knowledge on SEO and have improved my writing skills dramatically. The work atmosphere is also very welcoming and comfortable.

Pros

Work atmosphere and helpful people

Great Place To Learn, Grow, and Succeed

Exposed to new problems, enjoyable work tasks, with emphasis on SEO and client communications. Relaxed yet productive work environment, great mentor support.

Pros

Relaxed Work Environment, Great Support.

Great place to work!

Good company to work for. Great management and co-workers. Lots of continuous learning. Lots of variability in your work. Never a dull day. Very extensive training.

Pros

Great team, extensive training

Cons

Sometimes have to put in extra hours

Great Place to Work

This is a great place to work. I got to learn a lot about various aspects of online marketing, from SEO to lead generation to content writing. It's cool because you get to do a little bit of everything instead of getting bogged down with one task.

Pros

The people.

Cons

There's not always coffee made.

ok place to work for

Working for them was ok but the pay was really low considering the work you had to give in return. THey had all the leads ready for you so you can just call them. the good thing is you can do this job from home

Jobs at Vestra Inet