Versapay Employee Reviews

Avoid
Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 March 2019
This company does not value their employees. There is a reason why most leave around the year mark. Either they are let go or are successful in finding a new job.

Management are super top heavy and are not open to hearing other opinions. They will lay off the people who question why?

There is no career growth.

Avoid this company.
Pros
Office Location, snacks in kitchen
Cons
Management don't listen.
Like attracts like
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 February 2017
VersaPay is a unique place to work. The work itself can challenging and hard, but it is engaging and rewarding too. The people who work here are all driven, dedicated, and capable which makes all the difference. You won't find a clock-watcher among us! We're all invested in this company's future and helping one another achieve shared goals. We put a lot of importance on making sure the people we hire are a good fit and produce quality work. Our standards are high because we value results, and not everyone can live up to them.

We like to have fun too, and we take the time to celebrate our accomplishments and the good work being done on a daily basis.
Pros
Good downtown location, lots of talented people working here.
Great culture, great people, rewarding and challenging work
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 February 2017
I made a difficult and potentially risky decision to leave a safe and fulfilling job to join VersaPay 3 years ago, and I have never regretted that decision. VersaPay is a great place to work. I interact with a talented and energetic team of professionals who value and respect each other, and believe that we are building a great product that addresses a real business need. We have a great mix of fun and hard work.
Very professional, yet family oriented company
Customer service in operations (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 November 2015
The work involved was detailed, mostly dealt with customers via email. The management was always there to work with the staff, a team oriented company.
Any new products were clearly and properly explained to the entire staff. Ideas from all employees were always taken into consideration.
Customer inquires were answered as quickly as possible. Customer satisfaction was top priority.
Look elsewhere
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 September 2015
Worked as a sales rep for Versapay.

They offered me a minimal base salary, plus a commission structure of 10% residuals on the accounts that I earned every month, which would turn into 25% residuals after 1 year.

Then guess what happened?!?! They laid me off at the 1 year mark. It is simply a perpetual scam they have going on, and this if why their office is empty of sales reps who have not been there for than 1 year.
Pros
Good location.
Cons
Commission offer is fake.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Versapay. Our community is ready to answer.

Versapay Reviews by Location