VERO MODA

VERO MODA Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Working at Vero Moda would mostly be the same every day. A typical day would be to make sure all the clothing was lined properly and folded as requested, to make sales then to clean. This job taught me that going the extra mile in satisfying your customer can be the crucial difference between them walking out with an item or not. Considering the fact that not many customer's walked in on a daily basis, it was very important to make an extra effort for those who did. The management would good but in some cases were not as organized as I had hoped. The workplace was very quiet, not many customers would come in to the store so the days went by very slowly, leaving me a lot of time to get the thing's done around the store.
Pros
very independant
Cons
Not so busy, days went by very slowly
If you are prepared to work along side a petty and passive aggressive manager apply now ! Overall, you will love the team you are working with. They are truly positive girls. The only people you will have difficulty with would be the manager
Pros
Amazing and positive team
Cons
Rude district and store manager
Tres bonne experience en tant que styliste, beaucoup de connaissances et experience aquises. Par contre, la direction n'est pas tres bien organisé, puis notre boutique n'avait pas de gerant ce qui augmentait nos responsabilités, mais n'a pas aidé a l'ambiance de milieu de travail.
Pros
experience dans le retail
Cons
mal organisé
the job was super unprofessional , lots of drama in the workplace
and the manager is unprofessional herself it is a very unstable job and unreliable...
It was great working with that store because it helped me utilize all my skills and competency for the part of my job.i learnt the importance of team work and working as apart of that fist for such a reputed brand.
Pros
free parking facility
Cons
long wrking hours
Belle équipe de travail.
Management conpréhensif pour prendre des congés.

Quotas de vente à respecter.
I always started with counting the cashes, afterwards I always made sure the goals and salary for the day was complete, that was part of my management duties. I worked with my co-workers for 3 years, we were able to build a strong foundation as a team. The hardest part of the job was the schedule, I wasn't able to have fixed shifts. Everything was enjoyable at Vero Moda, it was always a great experience.
Lots of Selling and work on commission so its great. Great quality clothing for a great prices. Denmark brand.
Une journée de travail typique est beaucoup chargée. Nous voulons que chaque client quitte notre boutique avec le sourire. Très belle esprit d'équipe que nous avons.
Pros
Rabais sur le linge
Cons
Manque d'heures