Verizon Employee Review

Excellent company to work for.
Service Tech/Fios Technician (Former Employee) –  Port Chester, NY29 October 2013
I enjoyed pulling up may load for the day in the computer and providing quality installation to my customers. The telephone industry was constantly evolving and I took every opportunity to advance to latest technology for providing quality service for my customers. The hardest part of my job was training for the FIOS technology of bringing fiber to home., but once in the field the new technology became second nature. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing a happy customer on a completed order on a new install or repair. I take pride in a job well done.
Pros
Overtime, Vacations, Medical & Dental, Advancement

Other Verizon Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Video Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VA28 April 2018
Run manual tests on daily basis and report found defects in JIRA. troubleshoot with developers the discovered issues. It is a great place to work at with great management.
Pros
Great salary
Cons
Not stable contract
Good Company to work
Senior IT Analyst (Mobile Application) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2018
Recommends
Neutral Outlook
No opinion of CEO
I worked at Verizon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some great leaders and managers at particular stores

Cons

politics is the process of advancement, promote based on merit and skill, not on irrelevant demographics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verizon. Our community is ready to answer.

56.7K