Veranova Properties Ltd

Veranova Properties Ltd Employee Reviews for Property Administrator

I was able to gain a large amount of knowledge both on day to day tasks as well as striving to learn more on the business side. Most important lesson learned is how to be a supportive manager but also how not to be a manager. Every position has it's pro's and con's and it's what you learn from both the good and the bad.
Horrible horrible place to work. Management is too busy looking for their employees flaws rather than thanking them for all their hard work, overtime and management of files. No support from the management team-it is clear that they have not sat in our position and completed what we do in a day nor are they willing to learn or direct us
Cons
Senior management
I love the job I do there, my co-workers are good the contractors and clients we deal with are great. I have been able to develop not only my work skills but also found myself growing as a person within the 3 years.
A typical day at work would be review clients request via email. Check you your reminders set for each file and proceed accordingly. I learned from Veranova how the relocation department is managed and knowledge of service agreements. The management at Veranova Properties was good. We would excursions with fellow employees which was nice to mingle and get to know each other better aside from work. The culture in the company was good. The hardest part of the job was if a contractor didn't do a great job it made Veranova look bad in the eyes of the client. However we did always make sure the issue was resolved quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team when needed with my co-workers.
Pros
Free Lunch and Employee Events
Cons
I worked at veranova properties in Dartmouth. I can confirm that staff is always walking on eggshells in fear of losing their job. Morale was extremely low when I worked there. Management would find small reasons and even fabricate reasons for you to lose your job. I witnessed this numerous times with new employees on their probation/training periods. If management did not like you for any reason, regardless of job performance.. they would make up a reason to fire you during your probation period so they would not have to give a reason for dismissal. I left on my own accord after a year of working there as I could not handle the atmosphere any longer.
The atmosphere at Veranova was very bleak. Workers were always walking on eggshells around the manager who was NOT at all approachable.
A very dour workplace. Management was not a friendly person and seemed to be in a bad mood at all times.Co-workers were are afraid of losing their jobs over the simplest matters.
Pros
good wage/benefits
Cons
negative enviroment