Veranova Properties Ltd Employee Reviews

Unprofessional and High turnoover
management position (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 December 2018
The head office in Toronto are not team players. They make decisions based on personal information and don't give gratitude or acknowledgment to the people who help the company grow or stay on track. Turnover is high and an overall unprofessional company to work for. Workplace culture is non-existent and the mission statement is basically just another poster on the wall.
Pros
Some staff was kind and well to do
Cons
No recognition and added work put onto your responsibilities without extra compensation
A Good Place to Work
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 August 2018
A typical day at work would be review clients request via email. Check you your reminders set for each file and proceed accordingly.
I learned from Veranova how the relocation department is managed and knowledge of service agreements.
The management at Veranova Properties was good. We would excursions with fellow employees which was nice to mingle and get to know each other better aside from work. The culture in the company was good. The hardest part of the job was if a contractor didn't do a great job it made Veranova look bad in the eyes of the client. However we did always make sure the issue was resolved quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team when needed with my co-workers.
Pros
Free Lunch and Employee Events
Productive and friendly environment
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 April 2018
It has been owesome to be part of this organization, very friendly management and coworkers. Lots of Summer Friday priveledges, Summer drinks to cool off the heat, movie passes and fun recognition system.
Pros
Treats, movie passes, early off Fridays
Cons
Pressure working on projects at times
Extremely poor work atmosphere
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS8 November 2017
I worked at veranova properties in Dartmouth. I can confirm that staff is always walking on eggshells in fear of losing their job. Morale was extremely low when I worked there. Management would find small reasons and even fabricate reasons for you to lose your job.
I witnessed this numerous times with new employees on their probation/training periods. If management did not like you for any reason, regardless of job performance.. they would make up a reason to fire you during your probation period so they would not have to give a reason for dismissal.
I left on my own accord after a year of working there as I could not handle the atmosphere any longer.
Negative Enviroment
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary AB9 June 2015
The atmosphere at Veranova was very bleak. Workers were always walking on eggshells around the manager who was NOT at all approachable.
Not a positive workplace
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary AB9 January 2013
A very dour workplace. Management was not a friendly person and seemed to be in a bad mood at all times.

Co-workers were are afraid of losing their jobs over the simplest matters.
Pros
good wage/benefits
Cons
negative enviroment