Veranova Properties Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive and friendly environment
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 April 2018
It has been owesome to be part of this organization, very friendly management and coworkers. Lots of Summer Friday priveledges, Summer drinks to cool off the heat, movie passes and fun recognition system.
Pros
Treats, movie passes, early off Fridays
Cons
Pressure working on projects at times
Extremely poor work atmosphere
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS8 November 2017
I worked at veranova properties in Dartmouth. I can confirm that staff is always walking on eggshells in fear of losing their job. Morale was extremely low when I worked there. Management would find small reasons and even fabricate reasons for you to lose your job.
I witnessed this numerous times with new employees on their probation/training periods. If management did not like you for any reason, regardless of job performance.. they would make up a reason to fire you during your probation period so they would not have to give a reason for dismissal.
I left on my own accord after a year of working there as I could not handle the atmosphere any longer.
Negative Enviroment
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary AB9 June 2015
The atmosphere at Veranova was very bleak. Workers were always walking on eggshells around the manager who was NOT at all approachable.