Veranova Properties Limited

Veranova Properties Limited Employee Reviews

Overall good company to work for. Working conditions normal. Management is supportive of employees ideas and changes for the better overall department. Employees work as a team.
I do not recommend. Constantly try to get inspectors do more for less. Management always looking to save a few dollars... A lot of turn over. Always asking for second quotes from the same contractor on different letterhead or inspector to fool the client, Play games with mark ups with several hundred percent.... let properties freeze up for more work.
too much work for one person and no understanding from management. long hours and no support, I don't recommend this for anyone that wants to move ahead. No room for advancement.
Cons
long hours, demandind
in 1991 I started to work as a cleaner.After about 2 years I was getting some repairs jobs and also cleaning jobs.I was interesting in some locksmith work because the locksmith who was working for this company quit.I took alocksmith course where I"ve learn about a locks and with Weranova properties got a chance to learn more In year 2014 my wife became sick and I Had to retire to take care of her .At the end I want to say I like that tipe of work
Jeff paggett was brought on to improve Facilty management department and managed to completely forced a walkout with his unprofessional tactics. FS lost all their workers who ended up going to different companies. The director was let go 3 years after.
At Veranova properties I was able to learn how to work in a fast pace environment. Veranova Properties is well maintained and has amazing people that work there.
Veranova is definitely one of the best places to work at. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The management treats everyone with respect, but sometimes the workload can be overwhelming and things can get disorganized. We have regular celebrations in the office and free lunches.
Pros
Friendly work atmosphere, frequent celebrations
Cons
Occasional disorganization
While the job itself was great, and co-workers were awesome, poor management lent to a very stressful work environment. Portfolios were switched with little to no notice, causing a lot of confusion.
Fun place to work with they got very nice and friendly people. Very productive and detail oriented when it comes to work. Great platform to learn about everything regarding office work set-up.Telephone etiquette, organization of workload and also being detail oriented in everything. I had a great time working at Veranova Properties.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Veranova Properties Limited?