VENTURE STEEL Employee Review

View all VENTURE STEEL reviews

Old Technology no place to achieve new technologies
C# Programmer (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON5 April 2018
There is a program which written 20 years age develop using Visual Basic 60 and SQL Server 2012.

There is good people management and Company growing fast.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Old Technoolgy

Other VENTURE STEEL Employee Reviews

ok ;place to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 February 2019
start computer try to get help on finding steel to sell culture is toxic
hardest part of job is knowing what department people work.
lack of communication poor.
Pros
can buy lots of steel
Cons
poor management in top positions.
I like going to work everyday!
Administrative Assistant /File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON18 December 2017
I started with Venture Steel on contract to help out in a clerical and administrative capacity. The woman who trained me was moving to another department and she was amazing. She took the time to make sure I understood the role and the job well. I was supported by my coworkers and everyone was very friendly. My contract was extended and I was even given the opportunity to spread my wings and take on special projects, I have to say this company is a great place to work.

Not everyone is the right fit for this environment - this is a company growing and transitioning. They need people who can look beyond some of the rough edges in the short term and make it an even better place one step at a time.

Every company has areas needing improvement, this one does too and the great thing is that you can make a real difference here if you are willing to invest yourself.
Pros
Great People, family like atmostphere
Cons
limited resources at times