Venterra Realty

Venterra Realty Employee Reviews

Excellent workplace culture Supportive management Good work/life balance All of this information is 5 years outdated. This may not reflect company's current culture
I was interning at this company for two months. It was an unpaid internship. The people were friendly and it was a relaxed atmosphere. I was assisting the accounts dept. and handled incoming faxes, mail, sorting documents, filing, and so on.
Pros
Every employee's birthday was celebrated, and so also the festivals. We were given brunch on the first Friday of very month
Cons
Difficult to say since I worked for two months only. I loved workinng there.
Official response from Venterra Realty
7 August 2017
Thanks for sharing the feedback here! We're happy to hear that your experience during your time on the team was so positive. Thanks again for sharing the review!
management is great. not a typical 9 to 5 job. underpaid. learned lots about accounting. lots of parties and team building events.
Official response from Venterra Realty
6 June 2016
Thank you for your comments. We're happy to hear that you were happy with us overall! Our unique culture, training, and events definitely help to set us apart from other companies. We are sorry to hear that your compensation wasn't in line with expectations. While we do try to set fair pay based on market benchmarking, there can still be times where there is a misalignment between the two. We encourage employees to speak up when this is the case so we can make sure we're being as fair as possible. We're always on the lookout for ways to improve so will be happy to pass your comments along. Thanks again!