Ventana Construction Corporation

Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Ventana Construction Corporation selected this as a representative review
Ventana focuses heavily on culture and people and that's what separates it from other construction companies. Free lunches, personal trainers, family days, golf days etc. help create a positive atmosphere in a stressful industry.
Management expects the cso to be responsible for superintendent duties. Examples are, disciplinary action. Management wants cso to discipline trades for safety infractions because the supers all got together and said they did not want to do this. The super is in charge of the entire project, to put this responsibility on the head of the cso is asinine and wrong.

Management will also pin any serious problems on the cso instead of going to the superintendent. Any large safety incidents will be directly the fault of the cso. This is even more relevant if you have a senior superintendent.

Management will ignore all grievances regarding bullying or verbal abuse. I was told to pick my battles and if i did not like where i was i would be put on a smaller project and would have to labor more. My overtime would also be cut off.

Cso's beware. You have been warned.
Pros
Cons
mentioned above.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ventana Construction Corporation?