Ventana Construction Corporation

Project Manager5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
Featured review
Ventana Construction Corporation selected this as a representative review
Ventana focuses heavily on culture and people and that's what separates it from other construction companies. Free lunches, personal trainers, family days, golf days etc. help create a positive atmosphere in a stressful industry.
A great place to work that is centrally located in the lower mainland.

Lots of interesting projects on going, in the queue and still coming in.

This company continues to grow year after year providing plenty of personal and professional growth opportunity.
Pros
Lunch Program, Good Team, Interesting Projects.
Cons
Typical construction hours
Ventana has created an excellent environment for employees to collaborate with each other in problem solving. A key aspect of this is having management personnel that are approachable and open to discussing challenges that are encountered, whether big or small.
Pros
Knowledgeable staff, very approachable management, great lunch program
Cons
Medium on the pay scale
Simply put, I can't imagine a better employer. The company goes above and beyond to make the work experience and environment great for employees, and they are always looking for ways to make it even better. After several years here I still enjoy and look forward to coming in to work, and I really like everyone that I work with. Great people all throughout the company.
I worked for Ventana for 6 years and have nothing but good things to say about the company. I only left to pursue a different career path otherwise Ventana would likely be the place I retired. The people and culture are great and the partners are extremely personable and generous. I moved up very quickly at Ventana and was compensated above market standards. There are several company events throughout the year which are really fun (baseball games, picnics, parties, etc.) and they also started a weekly lunch program a couple time a week. Ventana has an above average RSP matching program and profit sharing never disappointed. You definitely have to work hard at this company but for me, I prefer a busy schedule where I am left to organize my own time. Overall, Ventana is an amazing company and if you have the skills and work ethic to excel, there are no boundaries of what is achievable within the company.
Pros
Compensation, Benefits, Culture, Organization, Partners, Mentors, People, Events