Ventana Construction Corporation

Project Administrator2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
Featured review
Ventana Construction Corporation selected this as a representative review
Ventana focuses heavily on culture and people and that's what separates it from other construction companies. Free lunches, personal trainers, family days, golf days etc. help create a positive atmosphere in a stressful industry.
If you are looking to work for a company that has a fast paced work environment that promotes positivity, job growth, work-life balance and engage in great team building adventures Ventana is your new home!

As with any job work can be stressful and challenging however at Ventana with the support from Management & your peers, there is not a day that goes by that you feel like you alone, you will always have someone to bounce ideas off and help you get to the best possible solution.

Ventana is a family! We enjoy at a minimum, two lunches a week together (provided by Ventana) to take a break from the monotony of the week. We enjoy snow days, golf days, company picnics, Christmas / holiday celebrations and lots of extra fun perks in between.
My experience at Ventana has been nothing but positive these past few years.

I appreciate the fact that management has an open communication policy - "the door is always open" if we need assistance or advice and we shouldn't be afraid to ask.

Personally, Ventana have been very supportive of my need for further education, especially when I am looking to develop my career. We constantly hold meetings to discuss ways of improving ourselves, our methods and our projects; feedback from employees is always highly encouraged.

I also feel a strong sense of appreciation from Ventana as they host multiple social events throughout the year for office and site staff to mingle and get to know each other outside of the work environment - we always have a great time.
Pros
Opportunities for career growth, supportive of further education, social events, team building events
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ventana Construction Corporation?