Ventana Construction Corporation

Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Ventana Construction Corporation selected this as a representative review
Ventana focuses heavily on culture and people and that's what separates it from other construction companies. Free lunches, personal trainers, family days, golf days etc. help create a positive atmosphere in a stressful industry.
I have worked for Ventana for over 11 years. They have given me ample opportunity in various positions throughout the years. They have provided the training and development to help me achieve my career goals. They have provided a safe comfortable work environment with a door always open policy. The partners are a group of great men who take the time to get to know us on a personal level. In a demanding crazy market they have continued to create a fun environment for the employees. We get to enjoy a variety of events throughout the year such as family picnic, Christmas parties, snow day, lunch programs and summer BBQs. We have fun games staggered around the office such as pool and ping pong. Socializing with other departments is encouraged, this help keeps us all knowledgeable about what’s going on other projects besides the ones we are directly involved in and allows for relationship building throughout the company. Overall Ventana is a great company to work for with core values that are in line with mine.