Ventana Construction Corporation
Ventana Construction Corporation Employee Review

Health safety and environmental

5 November 2019
Ventana was a great company to work for. Management was supportive and resources were readily available to assist you in your role. Warm friendly environment throughout
18 October 2019
Health and Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
As a CSO you are required to uphold the OH&S and keep workers safe.To turn a blind eye to accompany occupancy is why people get hurt.

If you are planing to work here be aware that they are only looking for flimsy cso's willing to turn a blind eye to unsafe conditions to meet their own goals.

it wont matter if you are good at your job, show up early, do everything they ask if they feel like you don't fit for whatever reason

they will fire you.

worker beware.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
management turns a blind eye to unsafe conditions
30 September 2018
HSE (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
This is a great company to work for if you're looking to learn from great people and work in a collaborative environment that has room for advancement.
30 September 2018
Estimator (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
I have worked for Ventana for over 11 years. They have given me ample opportunity in various positions throughout the years. They have provided the training and development to help me achieve my career goals. They have provided a safe comfortable work environment with a door always open policy. The partners are a group of great men who take the time to get to know us on a personal level. In a demanding crazy market they have continued to create a fun environment for the employees. We get to enjoy a variety of events throughout the year such as family picnic, Christmas parties, snow day, lunch programs and summer BBQs. We have fun games staggered around the office such as pool and ping pong. Socializing with other departments is encouraged, this help keeps us all knowledgeable about what’s going on other projects besides the ones we are directly involved in and allows for relationship building throughout the company. Overall Ventana is a great company to work for with core values that are in line with mine.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ventana Construction Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3