Vend Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Do not bother
Protective Security Officer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO12 February 2018
I would not bother applying, too much of a good old boy network there. Officers are not inclined to assist you, they are there for themselves, and will backstab you without hesitation to further their agenda and keep their employment. The union is awful, and only fights for the officers they deem worthy of their time. I was there two years, and never once met anyone from the company other than local management. Also, you have on average 3 bosses that at any time can fire you.
Amazing team and a great office space!
Retail Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 March 2016
I learnt an amazing amount about Cloud based products and integrating the whole Cloud and SaaS ecosystem to benefit the customer on all sides of their business.

Daily tasks were very customer focused and involved a bit of time on the phone and emailing information. Each conversation we had wiht a customer was educational, informative and would be lining it all up to take that next step towards signing on with Vend.

It was a large family at Vend, we are all still keeping in touch regularly and often do big office reunions with all the current and previous staff.
Pros
Great flexibility with hours and a phenomenal team!
Cons
Upper management struggled and made some poor decisions, Unfortunately egos got in the way of decisions that would have benefited the company as a whole.
Amazing work culture - thrilling roller coster ride of a career choice
Assistant Accountant (Current Employee) –  Auckland2 July 2015
There is no 'typical day' at work - tasks are varied and there are often curveballs thrown at you in your job, which makes for a very interesting challenge and keeps you on your feet all the time.

Co-workers are very friendly and supportive and everyone is unique and interesting.

Flexibility is a must-have at Vend!
Pros
exciting work culture, never a dull day, table tennis, casual dress
Cons
if you enjoy 'structure', Vend is not the place