Veeam Software Employee Reviews

Cultural Change Underway
Manager (Current Employee) –  United States13 March 2018
Veeam was built on the reputation of the products and the "quirkiness" of the culture. New leadership has changed the company. It is no longer about "Veeam Green", but is now all about "$$$ green".
Pros
Strong products
Cons
Limited opportunity for advancement
Fast Paced and Fluid
Manager, Inside Sales Representatives (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA11 March 2018
Veeam offers great opportunity as long as you're comfortable with fluidity. There is consistent change and roles can be modified regularly. Fast growth and comes with aggressive goals.
great products, good growth
Sr. Manager (Former Employee) –  United States23 February 2018
great products, good growth, good management, lots of opportunity for future growth in marketplace. Good partner ecosystem and strong customer base across the board.
Great Company
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA4 January 2018
great opportunity to get into the software sales field. great benefits. Needs a little work on their corporate structure but overall a great job with great benefits and ok pay.
Good for start
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Субъект Санкт-Петербург22 December 2017
Company is well-known and follow the Labor Law.
Work load and atmosphere depends on department and director.
Company is good to start a career in IT, but there are no so much ways to grow. Most people leave company after 2 years, mostly because of low salary level.
Pros
Good for start, White Salary
Cons
low salary level, overloadings
Great Place to work
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA13 November 2017
I worked at Veeam for three years. We had a team environment with everyone pitching in to meet the team quota; we all became a family. The bigger more extended family was the rest of the teams. The environment is pretty relaxed except for month end, quarter end or year end; then it is pretty hectic with all the teams trying to make quotas. The hardest part of the job is working with partners to close deals, since we didn't sell directly to the enduser. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to travel into my sales territory once a quarter. The culture is pretty young but very competitive and very engaging!
Pros
Lots of contest and fun challenges at work
Cons
Constant changing of comp plans
Don't do it
Director (Current Employee) –  United States11 November 2017
Don't make the same mistake I did. I went to Veeam with the understanding of a different type of job. Not at all what I expected. The company is moving way too faced and is missing key components.
Veeam, A Culture of Change
Project Manager/Analyst, Global Cloud Business (Former Employee) –  Work at Home2 November 2017
Veeam culture has changed over the past 2 years. What was once an invigorating dot-com hopeful environment has turned into a workplace where management - brought in from other companies -
has changed the workplace atmosphere to one of chaos. With this lack of direction and management having little long-term consistent vision, the ship seems to have no steering and moral grows lower by the day.
Great experience
Regional Channel Manager (Former Employee) –  Regional30 October 2017
Productive, highly motivated team, great work/life balance, great benefits, it was basically startup when we started to work on emerging markets so it was a great challenge for me.
Pros
Fast paced and productive environment
Cons
Lack of social skills in senior management
Fun, Innovative & Fast Paced
Regional Sales Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA22 September 2017
I LOVED working at Veeam. A company growing exponentially with the experience of a flat organization was refreshing! Your input, ideas and energy mattered.
Currently in a constant State of Flux
Enterprise Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA12 September 2017
Managerment has been taken over by VMware refugees and changed the dynamics and culture the company.
Wholesale changes are being made weekly. Quotas, Commission plans, role and responsibilities are always up in the air.

Not able telecommute
Only 3 weeks vacation
No 401K Matching
Healthcare is Expensive
Low to Medium payscale wages
Pros
Relaxed work environment
Cons
Vacation, Healthcare, No 401K Matching Low-Med Salary
Exciting and Fast paced
Sales (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA6 September 2017
Learned a lot in a short period of time. Long hours. Excellent pay and benefits. Wish I had a better management staff to work with. People were fantastic. Can't be lazy in this environment. Hard work will pay off.
Pros
Great people
Cons
This job was a non-started from the first day.
Systems Engineer, Federal (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA29 August 2017
The project team was locked into their ways, mind set and wasn't interested in bringing anyone else on-baord. I kid this nagging feeling that this wasn't going to work, but I really wanted to give it my all. It just wasn't going to happen
Pros
Some people were really nice and supportive, others would stand-by while you failed.
Cons
Foreign management that didn't listen to their US team. Poor sales in some divisions, while others went like gang busters.
I'm learning something new every day
Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH6 August 2017
Working for Veeam is challenging for me. I'm learning something new every day, Veeam has provided me with opportunities to expand my Knowledge in both technical and IT management to advance my career
Pros
Growing ripidly! demanding environemt, cutting edge, room for advancemet, exciting work ethic and culture, eagar to learn envirionmet with like minded peers
Cons
demanding envrionmnt
Fast paced environment with steady growth
National Channel Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA7 May 2017
In my years at Veeam I have seen the company triple in size. Veeam is a fast paced environment and consistently growing and changing. Veeam is the #1 vendor in the virtualization backup space!
Excellent to work for.
Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Polaris, Ohio24 April 2017
Troubleshooting backup software, and networking and anything related to backing up VM's.

VSS troubleshooting, troubleshooting storage appliances, and VMware environments.
Challenging but dynamic and fun
Inside hosting manager (Current Employee) –  Санкт-Петербург15 January 2017
Challenging in terms of the knowledge required, strict KPIs and MBOs but great benefits and fun culture. Good place to learn and advance your career in IT
Productive and fun work enviroment
I prefer not to say!! (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA13 December 2016
Management needs training but overall it's okay! Inside Sales has a solid foundation and the leadership will definitely benefit you in the long run!!!
Solid place to work
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA10 August 2016
Inside sales rep role included searching for and developing new business. I covered the state of Texas and focused on all verticles.
Pefect
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Санкт-Петербург6 June 2016
Awesome company, great conditions and terms. Young team, great spirit. You get to talk to very experienced engineers. You will quickly gain valuable experience in virtualization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veeam Software. Our community is ready to answer.