Vedder Transportation Group Pay & benefits reviews: Truck DriverReview this company
Truck Driver2 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 18 reviews
Job work-life balance
Truck Driver - tanker division (Former Employee) - British Columbia - 7 July 2019
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Lots of work. Money is good but a lot of other reputable companies pay the same or better. No overtime. Union is CLAC. CLAC is like all other unions. As long as you do your work without incident you'll do good at Vedder. The equipment could be better(L.NG.). Maintenance is excellent. People are awesome. Management for the most part is good. Stay away from internal politics and you'll do good. If you are mechanically inclined, self reliant, organized, clean, drug free and reliable....you'd be a good fit.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Vedder Transportation GroupTruck Driver positions
More reviews from Truck Driver
See all 2 reviews
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vedder Transportation Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 18 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Vedder Transportation Group
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Vedder Transportation Group?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Vedder Transportation Group?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Vedder Transportation Group?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Vedder Transportation Group?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Vedder Transportation Group?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Vedder Transportation Group? What are the…One person answered
- What is Vedder Transportation Group sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Vedder Transportation Group?
- What advice would you give the CEO of Vedder Transportation Group about how to improve the company?