VAUGHAN COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE Employee Reviews in Vaughan, ON

Great place for graphic design
Assist in programs being held at VCHC (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON23 January 2019
I had a great overall experience in a graphic design workplace environment at Vaughan Community Health Centre. I was guided through the whole experience and was taught a lot of new tips.
Vaughan Community Health Centre
Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON3 January 2019
The Vaughan Community Health Centre is a not-for-profit, community-governed organization that provides clinical and social services with a primary focus on residents of Western and Northern York Region. Specifically, we serve those who are facing barriers accessing health care.
A great work environment and experience
Summer Day Camp Leader (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON6 June 2018
It was a pleasure working here and getting to know my colleagues. I enjoyed the work I completed here especially for this centre and they definitely show you that you're appreciated as well.
great working culture and helpfull team/management
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON22 May 2017
a typical day is pretty busy and time management is essential with ability to multi task.

workplace culture is friendly and tend to have great food during meetings.
Great Place
Exercise Program Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON19 August 2016
They are very accommodating in what ever you may need to help get your job done. They listen intently to anything you may need.
Productive and fun workplace with amazing staff
System Navigation Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, Ontario17 September 2014
I love working at Vaughan Community Health Centre. The place is very professional. You always learn something new everyday. The best part of my job is seeing a smile on peoples face because they were really happy with the services they received from Vaughan Community Health Centre.