VAUGHAN COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE

VAUGHAN COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
The ladies at VCHC Health Programming department are amazing. There was much freedom and independence but also a good balance of collaborative projects.
Pros
Great management
Cons
They worked quickly and were always time efficient, while being very kind and having a positive attitude.

I got to learn a lot about the workers there and improved my skills
Great organization that works hard to create a healthier community through collaboration. They ensure that all employees and clients get the best support and service.
I had a great overall experience in a graphic design workplace environment at Vaughan Community Health Centre. I was guided through the whole experience and was taught a lot of new tips.
The Vaughan Community Health Centre is a not-for-profit, community-governed organization that provides clinical and social services with a primary focus on residents of Western and Northern York Region. Specifically, we serve those who are facing barriers accessing health care.
It was a pleasure working here and getting to know my colleagues. I enjoyed the work I completed here especially for this centre and they definitely show you that you're appreciated as well.
a typical day is pretty busy and time management is essential with ability to multi task.

workplace culture is friendly and tend to have great food during meetings.
They are very accommodating in what ever you may need to help get your job done. They listen intently to anything you may need.
I love working at Vaughan Community Health Centre. The place is very professional. You always learn something new everyday. The best part of my job is seeing a smile on peoples face because they were really happy with the services they received from Vaughan Community Health Centre.