Varsteel Ltd
Varsteel Ltd Employee Review

The coworkers are not good I will not recommend this company the safety is weak. There is no increase for salary

9 August 2018
I will not recommend this job. The management is poor don't know how to manage the people like in the night safe. There are a lot acting like a boss. And safety is very poor. If you work here need you have a backer and they like is kissing there butt always.
Cons
16 January 2020
Worked nearly the entire winter outdoors with very little help, very few breaks and inferior equipment with no heat...then on my last day before my probation was up was let go without any real reason. Outdoor winter work wear wasnt provided or paid for by the employer and asking for help was like getting blood from a stone.
16 December 2019
Good wages. Lots of work. Great benefits. Retirement investments. Great employer.
If you like hard work that pays off Varsteel is your place. Yes the work is hard but the pay and benefits male up for it. Great staff and workers makes a grear team environment.
10 June 2020
Same location
Controller (Former Employee) - Lethbridge, AB
Varstell is great company to work for. There is a lot of room to advance in the company from within. Family oriented company. They treat people very fair.