Varsteel Ltd
Varsteel Ltd Employee Review

Lead hand is a rude miserable ******

28 September 2018
Management seems fair the work is tedious my only issue is the group lead on my shift was a serious bully... He never has nothing nice to say always blowing off incredibly rude judgmental/racial comments. Dirty looks screaming at you throwing things at you Micro managing you.... Its like he wants you to quit. The most toxic person who just brings waves of negative energy. Trust me this will severely lower you're quality of life not worth it at all. Also they have a serious rodent problem.
Pros
steady work
Cons
toxic people/person
3 September 2019
Varsteel is a good company to work for. They treat their employees well and compensate them fairly. The management team is solid, but I would say that communication can be lacking at times which I found frustrating. But overall, I wouldn't discourage anyone from working here. There isn't alot of turnover, so obviously people are happy.
26 August 2019
Same location
Was a great place to work. Management really shows that they care, and are involved. The pay is very reasonable. Great team atmosphere overall. Highly recommend.
25 January 2019
everybody on the crew is really easy to get along with. learned alot there in 5 years. three rotating shifts, lots of work to do if your motivated....
Pros
good people
Cons
not managed good