Vantage West Realty Inc logo
Vantage West Realty Inc

Vantage West Realty Inc Management reviews

Clear

Capable, fast-paced and self-starting team that knows how to have fun

I've really experienced the benefits of working with a small company that is growing fast and always looking for new ways to outpace the competition since I joined Vantage. I've been given more and more responsibility and opportunities and I've been rewarded well for taking them on. And not just financially, but by contributing to a company and culture and actually seeing my ideas and skills make a difference without all the red tape and egos that get in the way at bigger and/or more conservative companies. It is satisfying to be with a group of people where everyone has a voice and where you don't have to compete with negative 'union style' mindsets or hard-nosed, non-negotiable seniority rules. A self-starter type person who is motivated and has a strong work ethic gets rewarded well and has a lots of influence and control over their own business and income. I like that we are not micro-managed but are given the support and tools to actually own our roles and help define them - so much better than trying to fit unique 'round' people into square holes! All in all - a great place to work - and a life changing experience for me in the 4 years I've spent here.

Set up for Success

From my first day, I’ve been struck by how friendly and kind everyone is here. It is a true team environment, and you can count on the support of your team members. Management genuinely cares about helping you reach not only your professional goals, but your personal goals as well. Working here is inspirational, as you are surrounded by people who are very successful and they are eager to help you succeed too. My on-boarding at Vantage West was the most seamless I’ve ever experienced, and I felt very ready to tackle the job on my first day. When you get all these people in one room (which happens often), it feels like a family. I’m most grateful for the open communication and guidance offered by every person on this team.

Energetic, Supportive Work Environment

Vantage West Realty has definitely exceeded the expectations I had for this job! Something I’ve come to really value about this company is that management commits serious time and effort to making sure that each team member is plugged into their particular set of strengths. This gives every agent and administrative employee the opportunity to be absolutely amazing at their job every day. We’re always growing, changing, and improving. This makes the office a really exciting and inspiring place to be, and it also means we have to bring our energy, focus, and effort every day. This environment facilitates a really cool creativity and energy that (I think) shows in everything we do. Beyond all that, the people here are the best...they’re the best at what they do, and they’re also the best at just being awesome humans! I’m convinced there’s not a better group of people to spend 40 hours of my week with.

Endless opportunities, amazing culture, innovative business model

I feel so lucky to have found my forever workplace at such an early time in my life! The amount of growth my career has seen in only a year's time is definitely something to boast about. Vantage West puts their focus on ensuring that their employees accomplish their personal goals above all else. Management genuinely cares about the well-being of everyone and wants to see you succeed in all aspects of your life. The team has literally become my second family and welcomes every new employee with open arms. I can confidentially say this is the best place to work!

Pros

Fun team events, countless opportunities, work/life balance, knowledgeable mentors and room for advancement

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vantage West Realty Inc?