Vantage West Realty Inc

Vantage West Realty Inc Employee Reviews for Director of First Impressions

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews

Energetic, Supportive Work Environment

Vantage West Realty has definitely exceeded the expectations I had for this job! Something I’ve come to really value about this company is that management commits serious time and effort to making sure that each team member is plugged into their particular set of strengths. This gives every agent and administrative employee the opportunity to be absolutely amazing at their job every day. We’re always growing, changing, and improving. This makes the office a really exciting and inspiring place to be, and it also means we have to bring our energy, focus, and effort every day. This environment facilitates a really cool creativity and energy that (I think) shows in everything we do. Beyond all that, the people here are the best...they’re the best at what they do, and they’re also the best at just being awesome humans! I’m convinced there’s not a better group of people to spend 40 hours of my week with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vantage West Realty Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8