Vantage West Realty Inc

Vantage West Realty Inc Employee Reviews for Inside Sales Manager in Kelowna, BC

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews

Capable, fast-paced and self-starting team that knows how to have fun

I've really experienced the benefits of working with a small company that is growing fast and always looking for new ways to outpace the competition since I joined Vantage. I've been given more and more responsibility and opportunities and I've been rewarded well for taking them on. And not just financially, but by contributing to a company and culture and actually seeing my ideas and skills make a difference without all the red tape and egos that get in the way at bigger and/or more conservative companies. It is satisfying to be with a group of people where everyone has a voice and where you don't have to compete with negative 'union style' mindsets or hard-nosed, non-negotiable seniority rules. A self-starter type person who is motivated and has a strong work ethic gets rewarded well and has a lots of influence and control over their own business and income. I like that we are not micro-managed but are given the support and tools to actually own our roles and help define them - so much better than trying to fit unique 'round' people into square holes! All in all - a great place to work - and a life changing experience for me in the 4 years I've spent here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vantage West Realty Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8