Vantage West Realty Inc
View all Vantage West Realty Inc reviews

Vantage West Realty Inc

Vantage West Realty Inc Employee Review

Perfect environment for growth (both personally & in business)

A truly unique company. Have been with Vantage for 5 years now and it changed my life for the better. Really supportive of personal goals and balance.

Pros

Team support, transparent, trust within organization, massive growth potential

Cons

Only in Kelowna (at this moment)

5.0Job security/advancement

Exemplary work environment.

The staff are super easy going and always ready to help you, quick to solve problems and find better solutions. Making for a exemplary work environment.
Same location

Capable, fast-paced and self-starting team that knows how to have fun

I've really experienced the benefits of working with a small company that is growing fast and always looking for new ways to outpace the competition since I joined Vantage. I've been given more and more responsibility and opportunities and I've been rewarded well for taking them on. And not just financially, but by contributing to a company and culture and actually seeing my ideas and skills make a difference without all the red tape and egos that get in the way at bigger and/or more conservative companies. It is satisfying to be with a group of people where everyone has a voice and where you don't have to compete with negative 'union style' mindsets or hard-nosed, non-negotiable seniority rules. A self-starter type person who is motivated and has a strong work ethic gets rewarded well and has a lots of influence and control over their own business and income. I like that we are not micro-managed but are given the support and tools to actually own our roles and help define them - so much better than trying to fit unique 'round' people into square holes! All in all - a great place to work - and a life changing experience for me in the 4 years I've spent here.

Set up for Success

From my first day, I’ve been struck by how friendly and kind everyone is here. It is a true team environment, and you can count on the support of your team members. Management genuinely cares about helping you reach not only your professional goals, but your personal goals as well. Working here is inspirational, as you are surrounded by people who are very successful and they are eager to help you succeed too. My on-boarding at Vantage West was the most seamless I’ve ever experienced, and I felt very ready to tackle the job on my first day. When you get all these people in one room (which happens often), it feels like a family. I’m most grateful for the open communication and guidance offered by every person on this team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vantage West Realty Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8

4.8Job security/advancement

Vantage West Realty Inc Reviews by Location

• Vantage West Realty Inc
  • Perfect environment for growth (both personally & in business)