Vantage West Realty Inc Employee Reviews

Set up for Success
Inside Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC8 January 2018
From my first day, I’ve been struck by how friendly and kind everyone is here. It is a true team environment, and you can count on the support of your team members. Management genuinely cares about helping you reach not only your professional goals, but your personal goals as well. Working here is inspirational, as you are surrounded by people who are very successful and they are eager to help you succeed too. My on-boarding at Vantage West was the most seamless I’ve ever experienced, and I felt very ready to tackle the job on my first day. When you get all these people in one room (which happens often), it feels like a family. I’m most grateful for the open communication and guidance offered by every person on this team.
Perfect environment for growth (both personally & in business)
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC5 January 2018
A truly unique company. Have been with Vantage for 5 years now and it changed my life for the better. Really supportive of personal goals and balance.
Pros
Team support, transparent, trust within organization, massive growth potential
Cons
Only in Kelowna (at this moment)
Energetic, Supportive Work Environment
Director of First Impressions (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC5 January 2018
Vantage West Realty has definitely exceeded the expectations I had for this job! Something I’ve come to really value about this company is that management commits serious time and effort to making sure that each team member is plugged into their particular set of strengths. This gives every agent and administrative employee the opportunity to be absolutely amazing at their job every day. We’re always growing, changing, and improving. This makes the office a really exciting and inspiring place to be, and it also means we have to bring our energy, focus, and effort every day. This environment facilitates a really cool creativity and energy that (I think) shows in everything we do. Beyond all that, the people here are the best...they’re the best at what they do, and they’re also the best at just being awesome humans! I’m convinced there’s not a better group of people to spend 40 hours of my week with.
Endless opportunities, amazing culture, innovative business model
Contracts Manager (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC5 January 2018
I feel so lucky to have found my forever workplace at such an early time in my life! The amount of growth my career has seen in only a year's time is definitely something to boast about. Vantage West puts their focus on ensuring that their employees accomplish their personal goals above all else. Management genuinely cares about the well-being of everyone and wants to see you succeed in all aspects of your life. The team has literally become my second family and welcomes every new employee with open arms. I can confidentially say this is the best place to work!
Pros
Fun team events, countless opportunities, work/life balance, knowledgeable mentors and room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vantage West Realty Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Vantage West Realty Inc Reviews by Location