Vanilla Employee Reviews

商場
Sales (Former Employee) –  尖沙咀, Kowloon10 April 2018
我覺得這公司令我學到待客要有禮,服務客人,要知道客人需求!管理層會協助我們和我們溝通,令我們可以很快了解到產物介紹給客人!工作令我感到困難的事,跑數!
Fun and reliable to work in, very understanding and supportive
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire11 June 2017
Very supportive and being able to work with my school schedule, I enjoyed working there as it gave me good communication skills and organisation skills, also I was able to learn how to handle clients and enjoy working with others and when needed to work independently.
Pros
Free lunches, very reliable
Cons
un lugar lleno de buenas vibras y dispocision ante todo.
bodega (Current Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana12 April 2017
a mi me encanta este lugar como fuente de ingresos por el hecho de que mis jefes hacen bien su rol y no excluyen a gente por ser bodega, en mi caso. Es un ambiente siempre optimo para el trabajo y es muy bien pagado. Lo malo es que solo puedo trabajar 1 vez a la semana por temas de que no necesitan mas personal para los demas dias, es por eso que busco nuevas opciones.
Pros
dispocision, buena paga, grupo de trabajo, trabajo constante.
Cons
n/a
Lærerig og ikke ens dage
Børnetøjsbutik (Former Employee) –  Stege31 May 2016
En typisk dag på arbejdet:
Jeg stod tidligt op, da afstanden fra hjem til Møn var lidt lang. Jeg hjalp hver gang med at åbne om morgenen og lukke om aften.
Jeg lærte at betjene en kasse meget hurtigt, jeg tog mig af kunderne, og ryddet op i butikken. Jeg elskede at hjælpe kunderne som havde brug for hjælp, og jeg elskede at sammensætte tøj. Jeg er en meget kreativ person, som brænder for mode.
Pros
Gratis trøje, og is
conhecimento
Auxiliar de atendente (Former Employee) –  centro16 January 2016
Uma nova experiencia, sendo muito importante para um novo começo.
good palce to work
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Huddersfield, ENG13 January 2016
good food standards, excellent training. very nice staff, good palace to perfect your skills. chefs have a free reign to experiment with any food ideas
Media Transasia India Pvt Ltd
Ad Sales Manager + Italian Translator (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MH23 July 2015
Learned the skills of mapping and developing various magazine brands into entity's with their own viewership and style.
Great place to work with friendly collegues
Head Chef (Former Employee) –  Truro, ENG14 October 2014
A very friendly relaxed environment. Great oppurtunities for new menu development and graet to work with such fresh ingredients.
Empresa dinâmica, organizada e agradável de trabalhar
Vendedora (Former Employee) –  Petrópolis, RJ19 March 2014
O foco da empresa (loja) é o bem estar do cliente, portanto fazíamos de tudo p/ este se sentir à vontade na compra.
Pros
Salário
Cons
Trabalhava todos os finais de semana, carga horária ( 10 horas/dia)
new challenge in life
Apprenticeship in Hairdressing (Former Employee) –  Leigh, ENG22 August 2013
my day would start at 8 in the morning with opening up salon and making sure that everything was ready for 9 oclock start which would then require me to welcome and look after all customer whilst they are in the salon from washing hair to making sure that they have tea or coffee. my other duties were to make sure that salon was tidy at all time cleaning floor cleaning mirrors and general tidiest in salon. i would take all telephone calls and do all appointments and call the supplies for our stock . at the end of every day i would cash up and make sure salon was tidy before locking up.
Pros
free hair cuts
Cons
no cons
Fun Clothing Shop for All Women!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Loveland, CO20 July 2013
Vanilla just opened four months ago and the business is growing very well! I have learned that persistence is the key when it comes to a growing business and that helping others feel beautiful is very important. The hardest part of the job is getting customers to come in since we are still fairly new. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with great people as well as meeting great people and helping them feel good about themselves!