Vanfax

Vanfax Employee Reviews

Canada14 reviews
great people and good place to work. Staff are all friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my time at Vanfax and i miss the fast paced work environment and friendly conversation with the customers
Pros
great hours
I don't recommend working at Vanfax. The crew is not encouraging, nor helpful. As a former employee who bent over backwards to do the job they do not recognize a hard worker when they have one. The crew gossips, they also try to make your work days as difficult as possible like it's some sick satisfaction they get from ruining your day. rarely will you see a promotion or wage increase. It's more afternoon shift (10am-6pm), not bad, but might throw you off. The employee's and management are very immature. I don't recommend.
Pros
Employee appreciation parties
Cons
ignorant staff
Small company, good job that keeps you busy without being stressed. Good crew also makes the day go well. Wage and benefits could be improved though. Also cold in winter and hot in summer in the warehouse.
Good place to work easie work good manager good delivery vans good pay hours r good great benefits start times vary from 7or 8 am. To 5 pm understand if time is need take care of any problems
worked with vanfax for about a year in a half, worse place to work, had trouble with other employees not working and just standing around, told supervisor she said I know and just do your job and I will deal with it but nothing gets done and other people have to work harder to get things done. management is no good, don't care about anything just themselves. No moving up in company. Pay not bad and benefits ok. but not worth the struggle and stress. When you work your 80 hrs and every second sat, you think that it is OT hrs but it's not it is regular hrs.
Pros
some good, hard workers but more bad, lazy ones
Cons
management and workers
Mostly heavy labour. Breaking down the crates and organizing to place into disposal. Management was really nice and I enjoyed the job in general despite my knee injury
great place to work. hope to return in a postion ever comes uup. great place to work and good people. treat you fair and good wages for the work bein done.
Good job with good crew. Unfortunately, the job was only temporary - otherwise I would have stayed. The job is cleaning windshields, picking orders and delivering auto glass and accessories.
Pros
Employee easy to work with
Cons
Not long term employment
Great place to work. Easy to get along with everyone and pay is pretty good. Driving and picking glass all day. Going around on concrete is the worst tho.
Vanfax is a very open and honest company that looks after there employees in good time and bad time especially this year. We work hard and play hard.
Pros
Culture and my team is totally engaged
Cons
The economy
I enjoyed my job, The people I worked with could of done more through out the day but it was a good place to work and advance in a company.
The degree of work changed daily which made it more satisfying. Learned the importance of team work in a work setting as well as how important organization was to everything you do. Due to the range of work there were many personalities and it gave me an opportunity to learn how to deal with a variety of people. The most challenging part of the job would have to be delivering goods while maintaining safety procedures in poor weather. The most enjoyable part was the feeling of being part of a productive team.
Deliver windshields to autobody shops, company was run well and coworkers were enjoyable to work with. wages were decent, lots of driving, but days went by fast.
Pros
days went by fast, good management, good coworkers
Cons
lots of driving
Without interpersonal skills the people with management positions in this company are incapable of motivating any one, even the hardest workers(like me) can't expect a simple "Good Job" or any verbal ecouragement what-so-ever so im primarily motivated by my desire to get away from those people. I've worked in large warehouses before where a labourer can't expect any real one on one encouragement but this is a small warehouse with only a few workers and its still the same as a large warehouse(very frustrating).
The glass handling is very hard on my hands,wrists, and shoulders so im eager to get an new job that doesn't cause the damage that handling glass does.I do enloy the 9-5 work day and the warehouses central location. Thank You For Your Consideration
Pros
flexable with student schedules
Cons
glass damages my hands