Vanfax Employee Reviews

warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 February 2019
worked with vanfax for about a year in a half, worse place to work, had trouble with other employees not working and just standing around, told supervisor she said I know and just do your job and I will deal with it but nothing gets done and other people have to work harder to get things done. management is no good, don't care about anything just themselves. No moving up in company. Pay not bad and benefits ok. but not worth the struggle and stress. When you work your 80 hrs and every second sat, you think that it is OT hrs but it's not it is regular hrs.
Pros
some good, hard workers but more bad, lazy ones
Cons
management and workers
great plcee
Windsheild delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB26 August 2018
great place to work. hope to return in a postion ever comes uup. great place to work and good people. treat you fair and good wages for the work bein done.
Good job with good crew.
Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON29 April 2018
Good job with good crew. Unfortunately, the job was only temporary - otherwise I would have stayed. The job is cleaning windshields, picking orders and delivering auto glass and accessories.
Pros
Employee easy to work with
Cons
Not long term employment
Fun place
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL27 December 2017
Great place to work. Easy to get along with everyone and pay is pretty good. Driving and picking glass all day. Going around on concrete is the worst tho.
Everyone is treated the same.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Alberta19 May 2016
Vanfax is a very open and honest company that looks after there employees in good time and bad time especially this year. We work hard and play hard.
Pros
Culture and my team is totally engaged
Cons
The economy
Warehouse Supervisor- I (Former Employee) –  Canada21 April 2015
I enjoyed my job, The people I worked with could of done more through out the day but it was a good place to work and advance in a company.
Productive workplace with good morale.
Material Handler/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta16 February 2014
The degree of work changed daily which made it more satisfying. Learned the importance of team work in a work setting as well as how important organization was to everything you do. Due to the range of work there were many personalities and it gave me an opportunity to learn how to deal with a variety of people. The most challenging part of the job would have to be delivering goods while maintaining safety procedures in poor weather. The most enjoyable part was the feeling of being part of a productive team.
Delivery
Labourer/Driver (Former Employee) –  kelowna, bc18 October 2013
Deliver windshields to autobody shops, company was run well and coworkers were enjoyable to work with. wages were decent, lots of driving, but days went by fast.
Pros
days went by fast, good management, good coworkers
Cons
lots of driving
This company lacks Interpersonally Minded Managerial Entities
Material Handler/ Receiver/Forklift Master (Current Employee) –  Calgary8 August 2013
Without interpersonal skills the people with management positions in this company are incapable of motivating any one, even the hardest workers(like me) can't expect a simple "Good Job" or any verbal ecouragement what-so-ever so im primarily motivated by my desire to get away from those people. I've worked in large warehouses before where a labourer can't expect any real one on one encouragement but this is a small warehouse with only a few workers and its still the same as a large warehouse(very frustrating).
The glass handling is very hard on my hands,wrists, and shoulders so im eager to get an new job that doesn't cause the damage that handling glass does.I do enloy the 9-5 work day and the warehouses central location. Thank You For Your Consideration
Pros
flexable with student schedules
Cons
glass damages my hands

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vanfax. Our community is ready to answer.