Vancouver Island University Employee Review

View all Vancouver Island University reviews

Productive, effeicent and fun loving organization to work
Assistant in International Marketing, Recruitment (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo26 February 2014
I enjoyed working in Vancouver Island University. I learned to prioritize work efficiently. The management style was work-oriented. The co-workers were ethical and supportive. The hardest part of the job was to immediately respond to 100-120 email inquires with 2 days of response time. The most enjoyable part of the job was to meet new people everyday.

Other Vancouver Island University Employee Reviews

Gives you an idea of priorities
Work-op student (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC10 February 2018
I spent a couple of semesters as a work-op student. The staff was friendly, but the lack of professionalism was palpable. Effort was given to appear helpful towards students, however the students were rarely served and/or accommodated in the manner in which they wanted or needed.
Perfect place for studying
International Student (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC11 January 2018
Since I have been here for only 2 weeks so I cannot give a detailed information about VIU. However, all the teachers here are willing to help and the academic integrity is highly appreciated
Pros
High quality studying and teaching
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vancouver Island University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5