Vancouver Island Health Authority Employee Reviews in Campbell River, BC
Campbell River, BC4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 137 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Bad experience all together. It’s an okay job for now. I got hurt on the job to the point I want able to use one side of my body. When I had to file a complaint, they try to push you back into work when you have reached a “plato” of your physio. Which means you’re not better nor are you as damaged yet you’re in a stage where your injury is at risk for further and more permanent damage. Which is exactly what happened in my case
You can do a course through the union or VIHA after you have worked over a certain amount of hours
They have the worst union ever
Management is very poor, bullying of staff, discrimination highly prevalent. Will not hire experienced RN'S, ONLY wants new graduates so they can mold them into submission, without having a mind of there own. THE STAFF is all new graduates with little experience They manage by a disability management background, harnessing there staff, which is actually a human rights violation
Work is demanding with little direction from management as to the organization's goals and approaches to these goals. Current practice of partnership programs is proving to be problematic. Management is unwilling to listen to input from their employees at any level. Their have been noted instances of management bully the employees into performing duties they are not comfortable with or not properly trained for. Some Unions appear to be supportive of the member, while others do not seem to assist the member. This is not the same as when I joined the employer years ago.
location has best views and climate in Canada
some areas have a high cost of living
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vancouver Island Health Authority?
See more Vancouver Island Health Authority reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vancouver Island Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 137 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Vancouver Island Health Authority
- How is feedback from management delivered at Vancouver Island Health Authority?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Vancouver Island Health Authority? What a…4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Vancouver Island Health Authority?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Vancouver Island Health Authority management do to prevent others from leavin…3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Vancouver Island Health Authority?3 people answered
- What is the culture of the workplace?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Vancouver Island Health Authority?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Vancouver Island Health Authority?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Vancouver Island Health Authority? How many vacation days do you…2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Vancouver Island Health Authority?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Vancouver Island Health Authority Reviews by Location