Vancouver Efasteners Employee Reviews

Perspective of a year-long employee.
Warehouse Worker/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC25 June 2018
A typical day at Vancouver eFasteners consisted of picking orders from the warehouse, helping drivers get out the door with all of their deliveries and driving transfers between the Delta and Vancouver branch in the afternoon. This was my first job as a warehouse worker and everyone in the warehouse was kind and willing to help me learn how everything runs and jobs that are to be completed throughout the day. Management was better than expected, they created an environment which encouraged me to work through working hard themselves. The most difficult part of the job was having to lift 50 lb boxes, which wasn't really that difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewarding environment which encouraged me to work hard and rewarded me with respect for doing it.
Pros
Straightforward work, but not so simple that it is mind-numbing.
Cons
Semi-confusing warehouse layout.
Management needs to listen to its employees
Driver/Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC18 September 2016
Honestly I could see somebody enjoying the job if they were in sales or another higher up position. Those people are treated very well compared to the lower warehouse employees. I've had over 5 years of warehousing experience, yet people who have zero warehouse experience set up the warehouse operation in a way that is inefficient, and quite honestly makes zero sense. Its their way or the highway, warehouse men have no say and receive zero respect. This is true across the company. We were also forced to relocate over 35 km from our original location without so much as a thank you. My ten minute drive turned into an hour + everyday. Many employees within the company are very lazy and often delegate an unreasonable workload upon the warehouse employees.
Pros
Weekends off, good hours, okay pay
Cons
management has no respect for lower employees, no room for growth, unreasonable expectations.
Positive and uplifting
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC12 December 2013
A typical day consisted of making sure all orders left the building in a timely manner, we all worked as a team to accomplish this including the manager.