Vancouver Community College Employee Review

View all Vancouver Community College reviews

Highly productive and proplem solving
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver , BC30 July 2012
- In my last job, I earned a reputation for being highly responsible by handling what ever duties my boss assigned me and by being flexible and doing anything that was required of me to get the job done.

- My last employer was very happy with my skills. In fact, he once said I was like the “heart and soul” of the company.

- My reliability is one of the most my characteristics and my boss and my colleagues could always count on me to complete my tasks well and on time.

- The most hardest part of the job is that I do not have any challanges.

- The most enjoyable part is when I do solve a problem and would make a satisfaction feelings in others.

Other Vancouver Community College Employee Reviews

Substitute instructor
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 April 2018
flexible work schedule but also not regular work. Was alright for me as I was working 3 jobs at the time. Enjoyed the classes and students a lot. The hiring process was intense!
Great career
Receiver/Shipper (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 March 2018
VCC is a great place to work and have a career. The working environment is friendly and welcoming. The flexibility to work in various departments and campuses makes VCC a great place for long term employment
Pros
Union, Great benefits
Cons