Vancouver Coastal Health

Vancouver Coastal Health Employee Reviews for Support Worker

Good but could have been better. Not enough hours. But they keep hiring. No benefits until you're regular but goodluck getting that regular job. Im just there for the money I guess. I need to survive.
I loved working for VCH, love the community support supervisors all way willing to help. and always asking about how the worker is feeling with any new client.
All employees makes the place of work more enjoyable . Vancouver Coastal Health has good management good work culture.The place where I am working have good environment. I learned to be compassionate with every body.and team work culture is there.all employees working there are helping hands to each other.I did not have hard time while working there.
Enjoy helping clients with all care, interesting life experiences from them. Management easy to talk to, co-workers working as a team. Hardest part of my job is, leaving my job, as I am relocating in Chilliwack BC. The most rewarding part of my job is leaving with client happy,content and safe in their home.
A typical day at work involved working with 2-4 clients and assisting them with being as independent as possible when it came to activities of daily living. This job was challenging at times given the population (those living with acquired brain injuries); however, it was exceedingly rewarding.