Vancouver Coastal Health

Vancouver Coastal Health Employee Reviews for Clerical Support

3.9Pay & Benefits
3.6Job Security & Advancement
VCH is a great place to work. It is a team environment and there is always support available.
Clerical Support Clerk (MOA) (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 April 2018
I love working for VCH. It is a great environment. It is very supportive of all of it's employees. I work in the downtown eastside community and awareness, safety and compassion are always important issues.
Pros
team environment
Cons
shift work
Chaotic position but challenging and worthwhile
Clerical Support Clerk (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 October 2014
Typical day at work being the front line workers, is chaotic, stressful and extremely busy. What I have learned is patience, empathy and extremely excellent multitasking abilities. Our new manager is interested in changes, ideas and protects the staff when needed. My co-workers are awesome to work with and as a team we connect with all our experiences and our interest in working in the Downtown Eastside. The hardest part of the job is sometimes communication is not very good and we have to shuffle around a lot clients withing the clinic facility. The most enjoyable is being able to support and be a part of so many wonderful marginalized clients and their journey to hopefully succeeding in their lives.