Vancouver Coastal Health Employee Reviews for Airport Improvement Fee Representative in Richmond, BCReview this company
Airport Improvement Fee Representative1 review
Richmond, BC1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 169 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
When the AIF fee first commenced I started working at the Vancouver Airport and sold to travellers. I worked fluctuating hours, at times graveyard shifts. I had a 4 on 4 off schedule and my French Italian skills came in handy. I enjoyed the interaction with international people as well as celebrities that came through. Busy yet enjoyable and varied environment to work in. I handled large sums of cash, therefore my credibility and honesty played a large part in my position. Overall enjoyed the customer service I utilized well and making a difference helping people.
Meet many international people
Shift work was a bit trying at times
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vancouver Coastal Health?
See more Vancouver Coastal Health reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vancouver Coastal Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 169 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Vancouver Coastal Health with
Questions about Vancouver Coastal Health
- Why would you want to work at Vancouver Coastal Health?Answered by Vancouver Coastal Health
- What is the work environment and culture like at Vancouver Coastal Health?7 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Vancouver Coastal Health?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Vancouver Coastal Health a better place to work?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Vancouver Coastal Health, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Vancouver Coastal Health?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Vancouver Coastal Health?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Vancouver Coastal Health? What are the st…3 people answered
- Does Vancouver Coastal Health require background check?3 people answered
- Does Vancouver Coastal Health allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered